Dog seat covers?

Nyvall

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Powerstroke Lariat Sport Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
1997 Ford F-250 Powerstroke CCSB
Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not but I’m looking for a cover for the rear seats for my dogs and was wondering what you all are using. Thinking about one of the removable hammock style.

I went with the Covercraft custom rear seat protector with their Coverall protector (covers the floor from underneath the rear seat and goes up the rear of the front seats). They were on the expensive side and took about 2 1/2 months to come in. I have a $90 hammock cover but my dogs trashed it after 3 uses. I picked up these for the rear doors Amazon.com: Bushwhacker - Vehicle Door Protector for Dogs - Sold as Pair - (27" x 17") Car Door Scratch Guard K9 Truck Back Shield Pet Side Panel Cover Back Seat Sedan SUV: Automotive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if this is the right place to put this or not but I’m looking for a cover for the rear seats for my dogs and was wondering what you all are using. Thinking about one of the removable hammock style.
I have been using this....it fits any F series crew cab seats up or seats down....works great in my Tremor or F150 and I have been using it since 2016 or 2017. I have posted this in the forum multiple times....just to lazy to find it......but I will eventually post a pic with my shepard in the back of my tremor......

if you can fold your seats up i think this is the best option

if you can fold your seats up i think this is the best option
That's the one we got and we love it. Works great with seats up or down. ?

We also got the Weather Tech door protectors. Unlike other designs, the Weather Techs don't have stick on Velcro. I didn't want to stick stuff to the doors to keep the protector in place. They just have plastic tabs that slip in between the window and weather seal and they stay in place just fine. The will lift and possible get sucked out the window if you roll it down. We got the larger of the two sizes and the doors are almost completely covered.

I bought these for the rear seat and the rear door protectors and I really like them:

My Knines arrived yesterday, too bad my truck is at Ziebart getting bed liner and under coated. Tomorrow I will see how it fits

I ordered the 4knines one in anticipation of the new truck arriving!

I'm shopping for the same thing now. I think the 4knines is one I will get because of the mesh window and being able to drop the single seat.

I have the 4knines cover and compared to all other covers I have seen, this is clearly the best IMHO.

I have the 4knines cover and compared to all other covers I have seen, this is clearly the best IMHO.
4knines.com for sure, the door protectors are 19 inches, all others I've had or seen are only 17 inches. 20+ inches would be better but are not available. I have the floor with seats folded up liner, as my seats stay up. My lab is a service dog, so when I go, he goes!

20220222_100411.jpg

Back