Does the Rear Cab Camera work while driving

Mine won’t work after a certain speed. I don’t have the PTBA just the center stop lamp camera option.

I wonder if it is different for Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera optioned trucks and those who only bought the high mount camera for $200.

I wonder if it is different for Ultimate Trailer Tow Camera optioned trucks and those who only bought the high mount camera for $200.
i really do wonder that why i can't use mine ... i have the 360 cameras

I am thinking so, I can only toggle between the tailgate and box cam if in reverse. In drive only get the box cam and tried to use on the interstate and no go but works fine at lower speeds around town when watching loads. May have to test what the cutoff speed is.

Looks like it was a change for 2021, I have the 360 cameras on my 2020 (Ultimate trailer tow) and I can't use any of the cameras in motion.

Hopefully there will be a way to update the software in the 2020's to make it work but not holding my breath.

This is the excerpt from the 2021 manual:

Camera Views
imagen2.dll

The camera button is located on the instrument panel. Pressing the camera button activates the system.

When in park (P), neutral (N) or drive (D), only images from the front cameras are displayed. Press the camera button to display the front camera image on the display screen.

When in drive (D) at speeds greater than 6 mph (10 km/h), properly equipped vehicles can access two camera views. By pressing the camera button on the instrument panel, the rear high view camera and auxiliary camera can be viewed.

When in reverse (R), only images from the rear cameras are displayed. When you shift into reverse (R), the rear view camera image automatically shows on the display screen.

Looks like it was a change for 2021, I have the 360 cameras on my 2020 (Ultimate trailer tow) and I can't use any of the cameras in motion.

Hopefully there will be a way to update the software in the 2020's to make it work but not holding my breath.

This is the excerpt from the 2021 manual:

Camera Views
imagen2.dll

The camera button is located on the instrument panel. Pressing the camera button activates the system.

When in park (P), neutral (N) or drive (D), only images from the front cameras are displayed. Press the camera button to display the front camera image on the display screen.

When in drive (D) at speeds greater than 6 mph (10 km/h), properly equipped vehicles can access two camera views. By pressing the camera button on the instrument panel, the rear high view camera and auxiliary camera can be viewed.

When in reverse (R), only images from the rear cameras are displayed. When you shift into reverse (R), the rear view camera image automatically shows on the display screen.

Thanks for digging the answer out of the 2021 manual. I am glad someone at Ford decided to do the right thing.

I have a 2020 Lariat and it doesn't work after I'm going faster than about 10mph.
I have forscan and haven't found a setting that allows it to work while moving.

Has anyone been able to change it from not working to working?

Glad to hear they fixed it in 2021 models but it's drives this 2020MY owner crazy!

I would think (hope) this would be a simple programming fix at the dealer.

Back