Tx-Tremor6.7

Tremor Aficionado
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor 6.7L Lariat Ultimate / Lariat Black
Current Ride #2
2023 Corvette C8 Stingray R
I have the high cap towing with ultimate trailer cameras option on my 2021 order. Does anyone know if you can use the rear cab camera to look into the bed while driving?

I am going back and forth on bed covers between the Bak Flip F1 and the Bak Revolver X4. I have the Bak Flip on my current truck, so I am fine with how it works, other than blocking your view into the bed when fully opened. The reviews on the Bak Revolver indicate issues with the vinyl delaminating and the bottom material coming off in hot climates like Texas.

If I can use the rear cab camera to look into the bed while driving, I might just stick with the Bak Flip for the times when I will have my bikes in the back.

The rear camera turns off when you start driving. Ford safety feature. ?

The rear camera turns off when you start driving. Ford safety feature. ?

I know the tailgate camera turns off when driving, but what about the camera at the top of cab? This one is supposed to be for looking into your bed, which should be allowed while driving.

So much integrated "safety."

The camera at the top of the cab that looks into the bed works when you push the camera button. I believe it’s the only one that you can view when driving.

The camera at the top of the cab that looks into the bed works when you push the camera button. I believe it’s the only one that you can view when driving.
mine does not work when i am driving .... pisses me off... when you need to see the bed load

Really!? What happens when you push the camera button on the dash while driving?

I believe you can turn some features on with Forscan or use the adapter from Naviks below. I will know more when I get my truck next week and will try it out.

I believe you can turn some features on with Forscan or use the adapter from Naviks below. I will know more when I get my truck next week and will try it out.

$350 .... its worth it but fuck .... for just wires man

$350 .... its worth it but fuck .... for just wires man

Yep, $ 350 is too much for something that should work that way from the factory. I am fine with using Forscan, but for those who have the high mount camera, please chime in to let me know if it works.

Yep, $ 350 is too much for something that should work that way from the factory. I am fine with using Forscan, but for those who have the high mount camera, please chime in to let me know if it works.
i tried using forscan can;t find anything in the settings and the setting to disable speed lock out doesn't work ... crashes and doesn't set

Can anybody else with a 2021 confirm theirs works while driving? I didn’t have to do any mods for mine to work.

^ mine works while driving after I hit the button. There’s a second input that it cycles through as well which I believe could be the extra trailer cam input that I didn’t opt for.

Now I just wish I could record the footage and use it as a rear crash cam.

^ mine works while driving after I hit the button. There’s a second input that it cycles through as well which I believe could be the extra trailer cam input that I didn’t opt for.

Now I just wish I could record the footage and use it as a rear crash cam.

Thanks for the confirmation, as I have a 2021 Lariat Ultimate on order. :cool:

I have the Naviks on my 350DRW. Its pretty cool. I love the mirror cams come on with turn signal.

I have the high cap towing with ultimate trailer cameras option on my 2021 order. Does anyone know if you can use the rear cab camera to look into the bed while driving?

I am going back and forth on bed covers between the Bak Flip F1 and the Bak Revolver X4. I have the Bak Flip on my current truck, so I am fine with how it works, other than blocking your view into the bed when fully opened. The reviews on the Bak Revolver indicate issues with the vinyl delaminating and the bottom material coming off in hot climates like Texas.

If I can use the rear cab camera to look into the bed while driving, I might just stick with the Bak Flip for the times when I will have my bikes in the back.
Yes you can. I use it to keep an eye on my dog. Just hit the dash switch.

Can anybody else with a 2021 confirm theirs works while driving? I didn’t have to do any mods for mine to work.
Yes it does work while driving. No Forescan needed for changes. Tested it out yesterday.
2021 F350 7.3l Lariat

Concur. It works while driving.

Concur. It works while driving.
Mine won’t work after a certain speed. I don’t have the PTBA just the center stop lamp camera option.

Back