Military
Army
Current Ride
Velocity Blue F350 Diesel with Sport & Ultimate package
Current Ride #2
20 Explorer / 18 Indian Chieftain Limited / 19 Can-Am Defender XMR
First Responder
Volunteer Firefighter
I have never had seat coves. I am wondering if I put a seat cover on my seats will my heated and cool seat will still work.

Im looking at getting https://www.coverking.com/seat-cove...al-for-2020-ford-f-350-super-duty-lariat.html

or maybe this: https://www.wetokole.com
I have the wetokole covers in another truck. They are great seat covers made of waterproof neoprene. I don't have heated/cooled seats in that truck but i'm certain there would be no venting going on and they seem like they would be quite insulating to any heating or cooling action.
Maybe someone has more experience with the heating/cooling with them.

Works fine with saddle blanket covers.

I had these in my F150 and really liked them. Likely to get them for Tremor when it gets in. The downside was they definitely dampened the seat heating/cooling. Still worked but I’d say a 50% reduction was about right.

Thanks for the feedback

I just got the Carhartt drivers seat cover and the heat and cool seats are still very effective.

I didn’t read all the responses before posting, but dude. No Way, No How. Your beautiful seats will be covered and protected but lose the quality of the seats.
My dad always said to my brother and I, when our Uncle kept his couches preserved with plastic, that you want to enjoy them rather than preserve them.
My Harleys were meant to be ridden with BATTLE SCRATCHES IR SCARS rather than preserved for resale.
Just my humble opinion. Different Strokes For Different Folks

I didn’t read all the responses before posting, but dude. No Way, No How. Your beautiful seats will be covered and protected but lose the quality of the seats.
My dad always said to my brother and I, when our Uncle kept his couches preserved with plastic, that you want to enjoy them rather than preserve them.
My Harleys were meant to be ridden with BATTLE SCRATCHES IR SCARS rather than preserved for resale.
That's a great viewpoint. I live by that to the extent to treat my truck like a truck and don't wax the bed. But leather driver's seat wear terribly and nobody has any real repair when they wear through. Maybe there's a market for a new.product?

yea, i will just replace the leather on the seat at some point... its wear and tear .... shit happens.

@Iron Man I 100% agree. My bikes are meant to be ride. However I have 2 lab/pit mixes. And iv never had leather. I assume thier nails and leather don’t go well together.

@Iron Man I 100% agree. My bikes are meant to be ride. However I have 2 lab/pit mixes. And iv never had leather. I assume thier nails and leather don’t go well together.
I agree if your riding with your dogs I’d put something down for sure. I ordered a Platinum and would not want those seats ripped up. My wife has 3 Tiny Chihuahuas and I don’t want them pissing and shitting on the seats when we go down to Florida. I will be doing something then. So excellent point my friend. Different Strokes for Different Folks and Different Situations ????????????✌️??

Back