Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
discount-tire-sale-sept142020.png

September 14 and 15, 2020

$50, $80 or $100 instant savings on a select set of four tires.
The instant savings will be deducted in the shopping cart on qualifying products.

Bought their lifetime balance and rotation and non prorated tire replacement if they can’t repair it they replace it on all (5) of my Tremor’s tires. Took the truck to them off the dealer lot post purchase and bought the insurance maintenance plan. They speed balance as well. $187.00. I always thought you had to buy the tires from them. Nope.

Attachments

• 5B463ECE-3831-49F6-A0B8-B128D8CDD45D.jpeg
    5B463ECE-3831-49F6-A0B8-B128D8CDD45D.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 11
Bought their lifetime balance and rotation and non prorated tire replacement if they can’t repair it they replace it on all (5) of my Tremor’s tires. Took the truck to them off the dealer lot post purchase and bought the insurance maintenance plan. They speed balance as well. $187.00. I always thought you had to buy the tires from them. Nope.

I did the same thing when I bought my Corvette because GM did not offer a wheel and tire protection plan. Discount tire has saved me over a thousand dollars replacing my tires over the last 5 years.

I did the same thing when I bought my Corvette because GM did not offer a wheel and tire protection plan. Discount tire has saved me over a thousand dollars replacing my tires over the last 5 years.
Indeed Brother! Total no brainer!

Very cool....soon as the truck comes in it too will get the plan. I also thought you had to buy the tire from them. Great company to deal with.

Latest Discussions

Back