Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF Gulf War Vet
Current Ride
6.7 liter Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
Bought their lifetime balance and rotation and non prorated tire replacement if they can’t repair it they replace it on all (5) of my Tremor’s tires. Took the truck to them off the dealer lot post purchase and bought the insurance maintenance plan. They speed balance as well. $187.00. I always thought you had to buy the tires from them. Nope.

Attachments

Vigilance247

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Miltary
USN
Current Ride
2015 Corvette
Current Ride #2
On order: 2021 Iconic Silver F-350 Lariat Ultimate/Black Tremor
Bought their lifetime balance and rotation and non prorated tire replacement if they can’t repair it they replace it on all (5) of my Tremor’s tires. Took the truck to them off the dealer lot post purchase and bought the insurance maintenance plan. They speed balance as well. $187.00. I always thought you had to buy the tires from them. Nope.
I did the same thing when I bought my Corvette because GM did not offer a wheel and tire protection plan. Discount tire has saved me over a thousand dollars replacing my tires over the last 5 years.

Patriot

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Miltary
USAF Gulf War Vet
Current Ride
6.7 liter Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
I did the same thing when I bought my Corvette because GM did not offer a wheel and tire protection plan. Discount tire has saved me over a thousand dollars replacing my tires over the last 5 years.
Indeed Brother! Total no brainer!

AZRiverRats

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks for the wife (on order)
Very cool....soon as the truck comes in it too will get the plan. I also thought you had to buy the tire from them. Great company to deal with.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge