Hulk65

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Military
"Bundeswehr"
Current Ride
F-250 MRN 2020 6.7 L
Hi there,

can someone tell me what the dimensions of the original tremor rim are.
18 inches is correctly. But what width? 9"? 8,5"? And what is the offset? +20? I want to buy another 18" rim from Fuel and keep the 285 tire!
Unfortunately, the data is not on my rim.
Has anyone done this yet?
Many Thanks
Carsten

i believe the width is 8 inches ... because you can't fit a true 35 x 12.5 tire on it ... it has to be 9 or 9.5 inches then i will have to search for it but the rim size have been talked about

everything you need is in this post

I have another "stupid" question about the LUGS.
Do the OEM fit with another rim? For example Fuel or Method MR305!
or do I have to order suitable?

?

hello everyone, I would like to point out my question again. unfortunately I could not find out yet. thanks

Stock wheels are 18x8 wheel size and lug pattern is 8 x 170 with a offset of +40
and yes you can get the stock tires to fit on another wheel you can fit on a 18 wheel from a 7.5 to 9.5 inch
1611449600776.png

Alot of us use tiresize.com....it will tell you everything....I had Fuel wheels on my 150 and Methods on my tremor. Your gonna need new lug nuts and dont forget about the spare....you should replace that wheel so your lug nuts will work with it to.

Also go with a 9 inch wheel....so when you put 35x12.5 tires on in the future...you won't have any problems. When I switched out my wheels I went with 18x9's with a +12 offset and they are perfect....my 12 inch wide tires just barely peak out from the wheel wells. Alot of us who swapped out wheels went with this size.

I have another "stupid" question about the LUGS.
Do the OEM fit with another rim? For example Fuel or Method MR305!
or do I have to order suitable?

?

No, OEM lug nuts will not work with Method wheels.

Back