Different Tremor Cab/Bed Configurations!

If you had the option to buy a Tremor in any of these configurations, which one would you choose?

• Regular cab short bed Tremor

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Regular cab long bed Tremor

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Extended cab short bed Tremor

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Extended cab long bed Tremor

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Crew cab short bed Tremor

Votes: 34 51.5%
  • Crew cab long bed Tremor

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • I can't afford a Tremor ):

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Regular Cab Duallies

"RCD"
Founding Member
🥇 PostMaster 📬
Reaction Points
The Tremor is amazing as is, but I think that it needs different configurations. The GMC AT4 allows you to have a long bed on it, but with the Tremor you're stuck with a crew cab short bed. Would you buy/have bought a different configuration Tremor if given the option? I do understand that the crew cab short bed has a shorter wheelbase than a long bed. An extended cab long bed would have a more similar but slightly longer wheelbase to the standard Tremor configuration and an extended cab short bed would have a shorter wheelbase. The 2nd gen raptor had the option for you to get an extended cab so I don't see why the Tremor couldn't have an extended cab! Maybe it could even a regular cab but that seems more unlikely. I realize that the crew cab short bed would still most likely be the most popular configuration, but having more configurations would be nice. You should also be able to get these configurations in all available trims for the Tremor(XLT to Platinum). I know some of you won't agree with me but I would love to hear your opinions!

For the poll it would be the trim that you would choose to buy between XLT and Platinum

Here is what they would look like:
Different Tremor Configurations.jpg

Last edited:
love the idea of a short bed single cab truck that a off road monster... to pay around with ... and have the 7.3 and weight around 5k lbs at most would be awesome

I originally wanted a longbed crewcab. The longer wheelbase is not ideal for off-roading in certain terrains. But, the compromise is that I can just hook up a trailer to go get my lumber and other big loads, so in the end the bed size doesn't matter too much except a long bed would provide better towing stability. A flatbed trailer is lower than the Tremor bed height, so less lifting involved, which could be considered another benefit of using a trailer to haul my loads over loading into the bed of the truck. If there were a longbed offering, I probably would have chosen that; however.

Here is kind of what they would look like:
Different Color Different Configurations.jpg

Sorry that this is such a bad picture. And also the regular cab short and long bed look a lot better than they did in my head!

But wouldn't spend more then 25k for it just because I know it will get beat up
I just built a basic F-250, 7.3, XLT, Fx4, regular cab, long bed. It came out to $46,555.00. On the crew cab the long box is $200 more than the short box. Add in the $3,975 for the Tremor package and remove the Fx4 and hypothetical bed savings and its at $49,930.00.

A Tremor that stickers under $50K? Not a bad deal these days.

Extended cab short would be kinda cool but I like what they had to offer.
The shorter wheel base is nice off road but sucks donkey balls for pulling heavy trailers down the highway at 85MPH.

I assume the poll's 'short bed' means the 6'-9".
I need the crew cab for all the stuff I can't put in the back,
especially on dusty roads.

Back