TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Sport Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Installed a Diamondback HD bed cover on the Tremor last night. A very solid product, will actually hold up to 1600lbs on top of it. Made in America and easy on the eyes. I needed some way that was weatherproof to secure gear in the back and this product met all my requirements and expectations.

IMG_0354[1].JPG

IMG_0355[1].JPG

IMG_0356[1].JPG

Check them out at https://diamondbackcovers.com/products/diamondbackhd

Last edited:
Exactly what I’m after. Did you get the cross bin also?

Looks awesome! How easy is the access to the front part of the bed (right behind the windows) ?

I bought just the HD cover first to see if a cross bin would really add any benefit with the tall height of the bed sides. That being said I am now going to order the cross bin 13 before summer to store my tools and recovery gear in.

Access to the bed in the front and back over the sides is minimal unless a person is well over 6’. The cover lids can folded all the way over in the front or back to transport items that are taller than the deck lid. The middle section is clamped to the bed and does not move. I imagine it would only take like 10 minutes to remove the cover if needed.

A bonus is now I can stand on the bed cover when I wash the top of the truck.

Can you tell me how much clearance you have from the tailgate to the cross member with it folded back? wanted to see if i can fit my kennel without having to remove the cover. My kennel is 36" deep.

thanks.

Ordered the HD cover and cross bin 13 also. I’ll add amp research bed steps to address the access issue

Can you tell me how much clearance you have from the tailgate to the cross member with it folded back? wanted to see if i can fit my kennel without having to remove the cover. My kennel is 36" deep.

thanks.
I just did a quick measurement from the center portion to the tailgate. It was just over 31”.
E35F5749-3231-45DA-897E-BCC9632A1938.jpeg

Ordered the HD cover and cross bin 13 also. I’ll add amp research bed steps to address the access issue
make sure to use rivnuts if you want to semi-permanently mount the bin to your bed. Got to love a truck bed made with aluminum

I noticed your truck in in a garage. Will it fit in a standard 7' door?

Our garage has 10’ x 10’ garage doors. I have not measured the height of the truck, sorry no help there.

Back