Diamondback HD Installation

BRVT

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat Sport Tremor
any Tremor owners already installed a Diamondback HD yet? Just got mine last night and will be throwing it on this afternoon. How was your installation? any hiccups? how long did it take you to complete?

Backwoodsrider

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 Ford Expedition Max Platinum
It was super easy! There's nothing hard about installing it. The instructions are made for dummies like me. If i can do it then the avg person can easily do it lol.

Attachments

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Got one. Instructions are great. Well laid out and easy to understand. Cover is packaged well.

jbdsheepdog

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 King Ranch Tremor
Current Ride #2
2016 F150 King Ranch
This is on my list of things to get for my truck. Once I get the transmission issue fixed, I will be adding Sumosprings, PMF dual steering stabilizer, front and rear Ranch Hand Replacement bumpers and a diamondback bed cover.

NoRoads

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
We did it last weekend. Advice, fully read thru instructions carefully before starting. It is definitely easy install but you want to have someone sitting on it while you do lock adjustments so gasket is compressed correctly. And you need to do the additional gasket at bed head including silicon beads. Otherwise, love it.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge