modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
While at the Ford dealership today I saw a newer Raptor in the back that had a Diamondback Bed Cover installed. The bed cover looked awesome and appeared to be extremely heavy duty. Anyone have experience with this cover? I currently have a tri-fold right now that works well, and it's handy being able to flip back the back two panels. Not sure if losing that ability would matter. I think having the tie downs on the top of the bed for bikes/gear would be awesome.

Here's a few pics I found with it installed on a F250.

diamondback-cover-f250.jpg

diamondback-cover-f250-2.jpg

Lots of handy accessories that work with the cover as well: https://diamondbackcovers.com/collections/accessories

mmisin2

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 F-350 Lariat - Waldoch
I have a Diamondback HD on my 2017 F-350. Will most likely never use a different model again and hope my current cover will fit a Tremor bed. They aren't cheap but are well worth it.

abnmp557

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Sport Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Just ordered a black Diamondback HD for my Star White Lariat Ultimate Sport Tremor F350. I will post pictures and give a review of it once it arrives. We decided that this was the way to go for safety and security of storing stuff in the bed during our travels without putting on an unsightly canopy.

abnmp557

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
I held off on buying the storage bins until I see how the easy it will be to access the bed of the truck due to function of the cover and height of the truck. I ordered the Diamondback HD because we needed a functional bed cover was both weather proof and lockable. We don't even pick the truck up until next weekend.

GA Lion

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F-250 Super Duty King Ranch Tremor 7.3L
I also ordered the black HD with my Star White Lariat Ultimate Sport. They’re strong as an ox, don’t leak and can easily be totally removed if your loading a palette of seed or dropping a load of rocks in the bed.

abnmp557

Tremor Fiend
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Miltary
U.S. Army
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Welcome to the club. Just don’t park next to me. Lol

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Well. I just found out my awesome wife bought the diamondback hd bed cover for me for Valentine’s Day. She ordered it with the bin as well. I’m a lucky man. Now I just have to wait the 2-4 weeks until it gets here!

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Bed cover arrived yesterday. Got it installed today. Pretty straightforward with great instructions. Quality construction. Well packed. No damage in shipping.

Attachments

Gottabecampin

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Bed cover arrived yesterday. Got it installed today. Pretty straightforward with great instructions. Quality construction. Well packed. No damage in shipping.
Wow! That’s a nice setup. I was thinking about getting a camper top but your setup my change my mind.

TejasTremor

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor 6.3
Does anyone know the interior height from Tremor truck bed to the bottom of the Diamondback HD cover?

I usually haul around a YETI 105 which is pretty tall. I’m wondering if it would fit under a closed Diamondback Cover?

Tremortrix

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Tremor Lariat
Does anyone know the interior height from Tremor truck bed to the bottom of the Diamondback HD cover?

I usually haul around a YETI 105 which is pretty tall. I’m wondering if it would fit under a closed Diamondback Cover?
It sits on the bed and doesn’t go any lower. As long as the cooler is under the bed rails you should be good.

I believe it’s around 21” or so. My arb 50 qt fits fine.

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge