Def fault limit speed to 50 mph

sillawydna

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
'21 Tremor 6.7
"Def fault limit speed to 50 mph" popped up on the screen yesterday for about 10 seconds while driving then disappeared, as if it healed it's self. Truck has a total of 600 miles on it.

Has anyone else experienced this?

"Def fault limit speed to 50 mph" popped up on the screen yesterday for about 10 seconds while driving then disappeared, as if it healed it's self. Truck has a total of 600 miles on it.

Sorry to ask this on this tread and may have been on meaning of your moniker
What does sillawydna mean my brother ???

Andy I was going to say I remember seeing you next to your pretty little ladies in your life. I tried looking it up and posting this on Show a Pic of Who We Are but I couldn’t find it on there. You looked like one tall dude. I remember being surprised since it looked so different then your screen shot with those long side burns that run into that foo man chu stash flippin the bird. I always crack up blowing up your screen shot. Glad to starting to get to know you my friend.
??????????

Andy I was going to say I remember seeing you next to your pretty little ladies in your life. I tried looking it up and posting this on Show a Pic of Who We Are but I couldn’t find it on there. You looked like one tall dude. I remember being surprised since it looked so different then your screen shot with those long side burns that run into that foo man chu stash flippin the bird. I always crack up blowing up your screen shot. Glad to starting to get to know you my friend.
??????????
Lol, yea I like to keep people guessing. The photo with the cat is from a new year's eve party that went sideways.

This is the real Andy:
IMG_1914.jpg

Yeah Brother. That New Years pick is so funny. Glad to see you my friend. ???????
Nice catch. ?

Time for a d e l e t e...haha.
Unfortunately these dpf's are going to be a pain with issues..

I just got my 21 250 and it’s my first diesel pickup - I got some advancetrak errors and a few miles later got that same DEF warning - went away, came back later and said zero miles left, then went away again. Full DEF tank, hell the truck only has 500 miles, so you’re not alone.

Yes, today! First leg of a 3 week family trip and we are now stuck and waiting for the dealership to figure it out. They think it might be the NOx sensor. My truck only has 1700 miles on it. The sensor would go on and then shut off. Starting to wonder if I should have just kept driving.

As a follow up, the dealership spent the better part of 2 days looking at it, replaced the NOx sensor and said I was good to go. Less than a hour down the road it started again. I kept driving and it cleared. Now yhe check engine light is on with it reporting the same problem. Ugh. Calling another dealership in the morning.

Latest Discussions

Back