Sthoms3355

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 6.7 F-350 Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
2015 6.7 F-350 Lariat
20211014_083049.jpg

Beautiful! I see you are from Rochester... Is that taken in MI somewhere?

What's that Mad Max plow frame thing you're rockin?

That's exactly what I was asking. I have not seen that brand in my neck of the woods. Looks like two daggers rather than the typical fisher style push plates I am used to seeing in VT. How's the truck plow - does it dip a great deal in the front due to Tremor springs?

That's exactly what I was asking. I have not seen that brand in my neck of the woods. Looks like two daggers rather than the typical fisher style push plates I am used to seeing in VT. How's the truck plow - does it dip a great deal in the front due to Tremor springs?
Yes we do a lot of backdragging of condo driveways so we have a bunch of "C" plows by Hiniker. Plows great. Hardly any sag. We run western Wide-Outs on all of our F450/550s

Yes we do a lot of backdragging of condo driveways so we have a bunch of "C" plows by Hiniker. Plows great. Hardly any sag. We run western Wide-Outs on all of our F450/550s
Thanks for letting me know. I have been considering some type of plow for around my barn/house. Not sure if I will do that or just keep using my tractor. I know Ford didn't have a plow prep option for the Tremor and there was some warranty concerns when I brought it up with the various dealers I spoke with, so I just put it out of my mind. Thanks for the info! Great pic, and good luck at Deer Camp!

Back