📷 TOTM December 2021 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Screenshot_20210503-124920_Instagram.jpg

Winter: My favorite time of year...!

82BF978D-6167-46E8-9D43-5916E793B911.jpeg

Winch and mirrors both frozen solid. This Texan learned a lesson. Either cover the mirrors or leave them unfolded during an ice storm. 🥶

View attachment 40629
Winch and mirrors both frozen solid. This Texan learned a lesson. Either cover the mirrors or leave them unfolded during an ice storm. 🥶
Hahaha, I've been there! My best practice in winter is to turn the autofold off and manually control them if I want them folded... I leave them extended at home in case of an overnight ice storm.

It's time for the December Tremor of the Month photo contest! This is it folks! Your last chance chance to make history and claim the last spot on the Tremor wall of fame for 2021. The theme for the month is WINTER/SNOW/CHRISTMAS. I know we can't all have awesome snow photos, but don't let it stop you showing off your Tremor with a cool winter or holiday photo. The winner will be crowned with a special TOTM badge, forever be listed on the 2021 Tremor Wall of Fame page, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo) (y)
2. **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** (y)
3. We'll leave this thread open until December 8th, 2021 @ 9:00 EST or we reach 25 entries. (y)
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning. (y)
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner. (y)

Good Luck!! 🍻

E7F5543F-EEEF-42B4-B03F-BCFCCC41B73B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back