đź“· TOTM December 2020 Tremor of the Month Is...

dec20-totm-final.jpg

The final 2020 Tremor of the Month contest is over! This month was our biggest turn out over! We had a total of 19 awesome Tremors that could have won on any given month. However there was one truck that just crushed it at the polls gaining over 56% of the votes. Let's all congratulate @NEO Garage for winning the 2020 December Tremor of the Month! You can also follow his amazing build over here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/neo-motorsport-garage-tremor-build.1505/page-4#post-40849

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Next up we have the 2020 Tremor of the Year!

The final 2020 Tremor of the Month contest is over! This month was our biggest turn out over! We had a total of 19 awesome Tremors that could have won on any given month. However there was one truck that just crushed it at the polls gaining over 56% of the votes. Let's all congratulate @NEO Garage for winning the 2020 December Tremor of the Month! You can also follow his amazing build over here: https://www.fordtremor.com/threads/neo-motorsport-garage-tremor-build.1505/page-4#post-40849

Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo and place a vote! Next up we have the 2020 Tremor of the Year!
Thank you and thank you to all the members for loving my truck so much!

Great job with the truck and snagging a sweet pic. Congrats NEO. ???????

Awesome picture of your truck taken at a perfect time in the snow! It makes my long for the days when I lived in Michigan and plowed snow in the winter with my Ford F250. (No Super Duty title back then...) We had some real white out snow storms over the years and snowmobiling was awesome on roads like your picture.

But then, I look outside my window in Texas where it is 60-70 degrees in December and say "Nah!, this is better!" :cool:

Awesome Pic....the one that I voted on....lol

Hell yea Brother my mail in vote won .... it worked .... now i know how to vote and every election!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Brother it's a awesome picture you should get it framed and put up in the garage or the living room .... and at WORK... and tell people how bad ass you are

Awesome picture of your truck taken at a perfect time in the snow! It makes my long for the days when I lived in Michigan and plowed snow in the winter with my Ford F250. (No Super Duty title back then...) We had some real white out snow storms over the years and snowmobiling was awesome on roads like your picture.

But then, I look outside my window in Texas where it is 60-70 degrees in December and say "Nah!, this is better!" :cool:
I’m done with the snow lol

Hell yea Brother my mail in vote won .... it worked .... now i know how to vote and every election!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Brother it's a awesome picture you should get it framed and put up in the garage or the living room .... and at WORK... and tell people how bad ass you are
Better go vote for me for tremor of the year!

Back