Dealer with a deal?

timf343

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7L TREMOR
I’m getting tired. I’m ready to place my order but every dealer I talk to wants sticker or higher. And I’ve talked to more than 10 dealers so far. It’s kind of frustrating.

Tremors are obviously a hot item but I have no idea why it makes difference for a guaranteed sale on a custom order? Many will take invoice or lower on a non tremor super duty but as soon as I mention tremor package it’s MSRP.

Others have said they’re getting 1000 under invoice or even better. I can do X plan but I’d like to get the deal others have.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what dealers will play ball? Better yet, any dealers on here want to place an order for me?

I’ll pick up and drive from anywhere but the closer to Vegas the better.

Thanks!

Fair enough. I guess x plan isn’t a bad backup plan after all.

Theres flexible Dealers out there, you can find the threads where owners have recommended them. In fact I remember another Forum Member who recommend a father - son Fleet Team out of St. George Utah. That wouldn't be that far from LV for you. Others have made recommendations for Dealers in TX being extremely fair. Internet and Telephone are your friend in this age. GL

Check with Gary McDoanld @ Jim Bass Ford in San Angelo Texas - 325-949-4621. Tell him Dan sent you!

I’m getting tired. I’m ready to place my order but every dealer I talk to wants sticker or higher. And I’ve talked to more than 10 dealers so far. It’s kind of frustrating.

Tremors are obviously a hot item but I have no idea why it makes difference for a guaranteed sale on a custom order? Many will take invoice or lower on a non tremor super duty but as soon as I mention tremor package it’s MSRP.

Others have said they’re getting 1000 under invoice or even better. I can do X plan but I’d like to get the deal others have.

Anyone have a suggestion as to what dealers will play ball? Better yet, any dealers on here want to place an order for me?

Thanks!

FYI - dealers don't have to do X plan if they don't want to. If your area dealers don't move from MSRP, I'd be wary of counting on them to honor X plan. They might, but that'd be really strange of them to do.

As a tangent, I wonder what literature dealers have been getting about the Tremor. My understanding is this should be treated like the Lariat Ultimate or FX4 package, but so many dealers seem to put on these blinders and insist a Tremor addon is somehow a Raptor or GT500.

It doesn't really matter, does it? If they're selling like hot cakes then they are hot cakes! They're the house and they're dealing!

@timf343 I used the fleet guys at a dealer here in St George, they let me use X plan and gave me an additional 750.00 off on top of that. I believe others have done better but I was happy with the deal, they will even bring the vehicle to you in Vegas. It's a Ford dealer but my son wanted a Totota Tacoma so they found one and delivered it to his place in Vegas along with the paperwork. They beat the Vegas dealers on the Toyota by about $6500.00.

@justnsane10 Another member reached out to me for the dealer information as well, maybe he can let us know if they took care of him.

Here is the contact info:
Ken Garff Ford St. George, UT
Tony Zockoll-Father 702-497-3067
Josh Zockoll- Son 702-239-9454

Last edited:

Thanks!
Go X plan. It a great no hassles kind of deal. I heard others got better than me. But mine was just a couple of dollars over invoice. On a 93,800$ MSRP X Plan was 88,600$. So 5,200$ off and no headaches. Just go to the right dealer if they are giving X Plan then to get a better deal and dealing with headaches. The key is the dealer with allocations. It’s everything. Save an extra 1,500$ isn’t worth the headaches. I’m giving you pure wisdom. My dealer had such an allocation issue. It was very frustrating. This is the best wisdom you will find. 142 day wait from the time I ordered till the time it was delivered to the dealer. ???????

Thanks!
Haidlen Ford Oakdale, CA as for Erich or Steve 209-322-2712

Last edited:
Brandon Ford in Florida near Tampa has 6 2020’s (Tremors) discounted 4K to 5K off of MSRP... hope this helps!

Attachments

• 506D04B3-5A30-4774-8774-DF625E74CAA1.jpeg
    506D04B3-5A30-4774-8774-DF625E74CAA1.jpeg
    153.8 KB · Views: 55
Go X plan. It a great no hassles kind of deal. I heard others got better than me. But mine was just a couple of dollars over invoice. On a 93,800$ MSRP X Plan was 88,600$. So 5,200$ off and no headaches. Just go to the right dealer if they are giving X Plan then to get a better deal and dealing with headaches. The key is the dealer with allocations. It’s everything. Save an extra 1,500$ isn’t worth the headaches. I’m giving you pure wisdom. My dealer had such an allocation issue. It was very frustrating. This is the best wisdom you will find. 142 day wait from the time I ordered till the time it was delivered to the dealer. ???????
I agree. Good advice from a couple of guys that have been through it!!!

I have a guy that gave me under invoice, no questions asked, over the phone simply because I was a referral. I’m happy to connect you with his mobile number. I also got a huge discount on my extended warranty thanks to him. Feel free to message me your number and I’ll connect you directly with my guy. His dealership also has fantastic allocation and my truck arrived in December after ordering in October! ?

Around 8% off MSRP is what dealer by me seems to be doing. In Portland Oregon area. If interested in details let me know and I can pass along

I thought if you were a ford shareholder you could get an X plan PIN. I vaguely recall seeing a thread on this. If so, open an account with Schwab, buy some shares, and head to the dealer. I am sure I am missing some fine print, but its worth a look.

Allocation is the key.. these things are hard to find, and they do not sit on the lot, I live 35 miles from #1 Ford Dealer in the World.. Galpin Ford. And waiting for them to come in, (they'd hold it for me and I'd jump in the truck and run down there, to find it was not exactly what I wanted). I finally ordered mine through Galpin on Aug 28th ish, and it came in day before Thanksgiving! When working with a dealer that can get the allocation, they will be more likely to be flexible. I have purchased 44 Fords from Galpin, know the manager personally... give em a call see what they can do. Tell em Dru sent you. Steve Rodgers 818-317-0326.

@timf343 I used the fleet guys at a dealer here in St George, they let me use X plan and gave me an additional 750.00 off on top of that. I believe others have done better but I was happy with the deal, they will even bring the vehicle to you in Vegas. It's a Ford dealer but my son wanted a Totota Tacoma so they found one and delivered it to his place in Vegas along with the paperwork. They beat the Vegas dealers on the Toyota by about $6500.00.

@justnsane10 Another member reached out to me for the dealer information as well, maybe he can let us know if they took care of him.

Here is the contact info:
Ken Garff Ford St. George, UT
Tony Zockoll-Father 702-497-3067
Josh Zockoll- Son 702-239-9454
After I first reached out to @Wirelessguy , I did reach out to Josh Zockoll and was happy dealing with him. It was straight forward, showed me the cost (few thousand below MSRP with the potential to be more if any more incentives happen by delivery), then submitted the order with a build date of 2/15. He mentioned they do a ton of work in Vegas, so I wouldn’t hesitate going through with him.

Thanks!
Try Sanderson in Healdsburg CA wine area. I think he would order one at invoice or Xplan. I’ll get you the number if interested.

Allocation is the key.. these things are hard to find, and they do not sit on the lot, I live 35 miles from #1 Ford Dealer in the World.. Galpin Ford. And waiting for them to come in, (they'd hold it for me and I'd jump in the truck and run down there, to find it was not exactly what I wanted). I finally ordered mine through Galpin on Aug 28th ish, and it came in day before Thanksgiving! When working with a dealer that can get the allocation, they will be more likely to be flexible. I have purchased 44 Fords from Galpin, know the manager personally... give em a call see what they can do. Tell em Dru sent you. Steve Rodgers 818-317-0326.
I can’t stand Galpin. But that’s a matter of opinion. I like the small hometown dealers.

Brandon Ford in Florida near Tampa has 6 2020’s (Tremors) discounted 4K to 5K off of MSRP... hope this helps!
I was looking on their website and it said that they are not processing out-of-state orders (due to the china virus).

Back