Dealer Recommendation Seattle/Kitsap, WA area?

GodzillaSmash

Tremor Newbie
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Veteran USAF
Current Ride
2015 F150
Jumping into the Super Duty world and looking for a dealer to order a 2022 from. The dealer I was working with could care to less to order one. He just keeps talking about delays and how Ford may not even accept an order for one. Any recommendations for a good dealer in the area or PNW to work with? Thanks!

Jumping into the Super Duty world and looking for a dealer to order a 2022 from. The dealer I was working with could care to less to order one. He just keeps talking about delays and how Ford may not even accept an order for one. Any recommendations for a good dealer in the area or PNW to work with? Thanks!
Check out this post from one of my threads:
I see you live in Washington. I live in Kirkland (we seem to be holding the Oly and Seattle scum off for now...). Anyway, go see Brian C. at Korum or Steve C. at Ford of Kirkland. They are both solid and they will take care of you. Both gave me great service, and I ended up buying from Steve mainly for convenience and because I got a few bucks better than X plan.

Bickford's lot is littered with Tremors. I has a nice conversation with the sales guy there and he said they'd do an X plan order only if I ordered a truck. Fair enough. But the reception with Brian and Steve was cooler (in a good way)...
I ended up reaching out to Steve C at Ford of Kirkland based on this recommendation (was looking for a dealer to honor X-Plan) and he's fantastic. I will say, though, based on my experience all the dealers are ridiculously busy, so expect to have to follow-up and work your order through. You won't have salespeople aggressively following up with you.

Last edited:
Picked up mine at Anacortes Frontier Ford. The purchase went smoothly and relatively quickly (I thought). Things went sideways once I realized they never gave me a spare FOB. I left multiple unanswered call back requests with my salesperson. I finally contacted customer service through a chat ap and email.

A sales manager finally called me and stated that there was no way I didn't receive a second FOB. I explained to her that as soon as I got the vehicle home, I created both a file for any paperwork and a bin for any extra parts that came with the truck, such as the extra back up camera for trailers and the harness. Without explicitly saying so, she implied that I was lying and that the cost of a spare key would be $400.00.

Pretty poor customer service. We live in Kirkland and I would have purchased from a closer dealership but it was the only Tremor even remotely close and it was optioned with the goodies I wanted.

Jess in Grand Coulee

Check out this post from one of my threads:

I ended up reaching out to Steve C at Ford of Kirkland based on this recommendation (was looking for a dealer to honor X-Plan) and he's fantastic. I will say, though, based on my experience all the dealers are ridiculously busy, so expect to have to follow-up and work your order through. You won't have salespeople aggressively following up with you.
Awesome to hear you had a good experience with Steve!

Picked up mine at Anacortes Frontier Ford. The purchase went smoothly and relatively quickly (I thought). Things went sideways once I realized they never gave me a spare FOB. I left multiple unanswered call back requests with my salesperson. I finally contacted customer service through a chat ap and email.

A sales manager finally called me and stated that there was no way I didn't receive a second FOB. I explained to her that as soon as I got the vehicle home, I created both a file for any paperwork and a bin for any extra parts that came with the truck, such as the extra back up camera for trailers and the harness. Without explicitly saying so, she implied that I was lying and that the cost of a spare key would be $400.00.

Pretty poor customer service. We live in Kirkland and I would have purchased from a closer dealership but it was the only Tremor even remotely close and it was optioned with the goodies I wanted.
Yeah frontier is shit. I live in Oak Harbor and drove to Boise, Idaho for mine in February of 2020

I used westlie ford in washougal. They were very easy. After having many dealers not willing to honor x plan I ended up there. They didn’t even question it. They went through my order with me to make sure everything was correct. Ordered 2/5 and had it in 9 weeks.

I used westlie ford in washougal. They were very easy. After having many dealers not willing to honor x plan I ended up there. They didn’t even question it. They went through my order with me to make sure everything was correct. Ordered 2/5 and had it in 9 weeks.
Reviving a thread here: do you mind sharing who you worked with at Westlie and of you have an email/phone number for them?

I ordered mine from Brian Camp at Korum Ford which others have recommended. He has been great and very responsive. He sends email updates throughout the process and now that my truck is on a train headed my way he checks the progress weekly and what state the train car is currently in.

I initially went to Bowen Scarff and they told me a special order couldn't be below MSRP and that is what I would pay. Brian C instantly told me he would be able to be under that and was several thousand under MSRP.

Kirkland Ford wanted 10k over MSRP on their Tremor. I went up the road to Ford Marysville and got mine at MSRP. Neither dealer would talk about XPlan or any other discounts.

Kirkland Ford tried real hard to sell me a used Canadian Super Duty with 15k miles with no warranty for 10K over MSRP. They showed me the window sticker that was in Canadian dollars and tried to portray it as the actual MSRP. I cannot recommend this dealer.

I ordered mine from Brian Camp at Korum Ford which others have recommended. He has been great and very responsive. He sends email updates throughout the process and now that my truck is on a train headed my way he checks the progress weekly and what state the train car is currently in.

I initially went to Bowen Scarff and they told me a special order couldn't be below MSRP and that is what I would pay. Brian C instantly told me he would be able to be under that and was several thousand under MSRP.
I emailed a few of the people this morning and Brian emailed me back that they would accept x-plan. I have a Bronco on order with Bowen Scarff and they also told me MSRP.

Not surprised you had a good experience with him. He's a good guy!

In February I got mine in Bellevue. Super awesome experience, paid a very fair price. Bought a Bronco Sport at Ford of Kirkland, nothing but BS there. I would never recommend Kirkland based on my experience. Tried to charge over MSRP for a demo, required warranty, etc. Be an experienced buyer if you go there. I have honestly bought 10-12 new cars and that was my worst experience ever. I special ordered a full size Bronco from Bellevue a few weeks ago. Promised a fair price, and I am confident they will honor it.

I would not recommend Evergreen Ford In Issaquah, WA. Deal went okay, after engagement went horrible.

In February I got mine in Bellevue. Super awesome experience, paid a very fair price. Bought a Bronco Sport at Ford of Kirkland, nothing but BS there. I would never recommend Kirkland based on my experience. Tried to charge over MSRP for a demo, required warranty, etc. Be an experienced buyer if you go there. I have honestly bought 10-12 new cars and that was my worst experience ever. I special ordered a full size Bronco from Bellevue a few weeks ago. Promised a fair price, and I am confident they will honor it.
Welp. Evergreen Ford has been my go-to for servicing my current truck for the last 6 years and has been good to me. And I'm buying my new Tremor (just waiting for delivery) from Ford of Kirkland. 😬

Back