Dash Settings Questions

dgil71

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford F250 Platinum Tremor
First Responder
Police
I like to drive (in the city) with Eco mode and engine brake on (I like to keep it on all the time). Most of the time, when I get back in the truck, the settings are still on, but on occasion, they turn themselves off, and I have to go through the menu to turn on eco mode and press the engine brake button. Does anyone know of a trick, Forscan or other, to make it more consistent in having the truck recall the last settings, so when I start it back up, everything is as it was when I last drove it?

Last edited:

Modman

Moderator 🛠️
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22MY F250 Star White Lariat Tremor
Current Ride #2
22MY Winnebago Voyage 2831RB
Unfortunately, no, I haven't found a way to lock in the settings every time. I usually drive in eco and most of the time it recalls that setting but not always.

Lunch Box

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Tremor
First Responder
Retired LEO
Unfortunately, no, I haven't found a way to lock in the settings every time. I usually drive in eco and most of the time it recalls that setting but not always.
Curious, with a 6.7, what does eco do?

OP
OP
dgil71

dgil71

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Ford F250 Platinum Tremor
First Responder
Police
Okay, good to know that it's not just my truck. Thanks for the reply.

ccw

Carpet Delete Missionary
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-350 Tremor 7.3L
Current Ride #2
1980 Mazda RX-7
Curious, with a 6.7, what does eco do?
At a minimum I'm guessing it adjusts throttle response (make it less responsive) and transmission shift patterns. I suspect it would do that regardless of engine.

No idea if it does more than those or not, or anything that's unique to either engine.