Damn Bird....

He sits there every morning and chirps at Gat, setting off my alarm. My Wife named him "Ring."

MB
My mother Always said JESUS shows he's with us with little things around us, if you are looking for HIM. She always said when the Birds are chirping HIS Angels are around you. So in my early morning prayers, as I go into my other bedroom I love hearing the little birds waking up and singing their little songs to me. I listen for them. Now I do n't have an alarm sounding off that my security camera system goes off, so I'm not in the same boat as you. It could be worse. It could be a ROOSTER or a big as CROW. You may consider your self blessed. If you were are a cold hearted Bastard (and I know you are an awesome dude) then they may not want to be around your home at all. Just the other side of the coin Thoughts. GOD BLESS MB. ? ? ? ???
Don ;)

One Of My Favorite Songs Growing Up. Don't worry about a thing Mike Everything Little Thing Is Going To Be Aright ;)

My mother Always said JESUS shows he's with us with little things around us, if you are looking for HIM. She always said when the Birds are chirping HIS Angels are around you. So in my early morning prayers, as I go into my other bedroom I love hearing the little birds waking up and singing their little songs to me. I listen for them. Now I do n't have an alarm sounding off that my security camera system goes off, so I'm not in the same boat as you. It could be worse. It could be a ROOSTER or a big as CROW. You may consider your self blessed. If you were are a cold hearted Bastard (and I know you are an awesome dude) then they may not want to be around your home at all. Just the other side of the coin Thoughts. GOD BLESS MB. ? ? ? ???
Don ;)

One Of My Favorite Songs Growing Up. Don't worry about a thing Mike Everything Little Thing Is Going To Be Aright ;)
Very well stated Donnie. He's been up to his shenanigans for about a week and finally, this morning, my Wife said, "I think I'll name him Ring." There's nothing I want to do to change what he's doing, as we both get a laugh out of it and Tomi said, "he's now your guard bird." :ROFLMAO:

MB

LOL my birds are more insidious. They sit on the window ledge of my drivers side and eat seeds. I'm worried the seeds will get into the door and sprout...
That's funny. This little guy perches on the rear tire and hangs out in the sun.

MB

Love all of God's creatures, 'cept for a lot of the human variety and skeeters, of course. Have had a Great Horned Owl living in the large pine across the street for many years. Some years ago he/she was returning to the roost with a victim of some size (possum?) that he must have caught in our back yard and flew low the whole length of the wife's WHITE Volvo leaving a copious blood trail!

Was The Lord telling us sumpin'?

Last edited:
I had two destructive crows that liked to eat the rubber trim around the windows and ate holes in my tonneau cover. Really tore stuff up! I couldn't chase them away, finally had to shoot them.

Love all of God's creatures, 'cept for a lot of the human variety and skeeters, of course. Have had a Great Horned Owl living in the large pine across the street for many years. Some years ago he/she was returning to the roost with a victim of some size (possum?) that he must have caught in our back yard and flew low the whole length of the wife's WHITE Volvo leaving a copious blood trail!

Was The Lord telling us sumpin'?
Wow, would like to have seen that one.

The only two creatures I'd shoot on sight are the Black Mamba and Komodo Dragon; to me, they represent a special kind of sinister....but the human variety and skeeters can be up there as well....:LOL::ROFLMAO:

MB

Last edited:
I had two destructive crows that liked to eat the rubber trim around the windows and ate holes in my tonneau cover. Really tore stuff up! I couldn't chase them away, finally had to shoot them.
I work at a landfill and the crows will peck all the door and window seals on every piece of equipment we have. It is a real pain in the ass.

The only two creatures I'd shoot on sight are the Black Mamba and Komodo Dragon; to me, they represent a special kind of sinister....but the human variety and skeeters can be up there as well....:LOL::ROFLMAO:

MB
And baboons, I hate baboons....woke up thinking about that this morning....not sure why. :ROFLMAO:

MB

How’s your little friend been. I have all these birds that dig on our power lines that are above my driveway and have been shitting all over my truck the past couple of days. But they are always singing to me in the morning. A couple of doves, a couple of Robins, and little Sparrows. The crows and Blue Jays don’t chill on the power lines. I’m bummed but never would want anything to happen to them. Well maybe if they chilled on my ass hole neighbors wires that would be ok. LOL

How’s your little friend been. I have all these birds that dig on our power lines that are above my driveway and have been shitting all over my truck the past couple of days. But they are always singing to me in the morning. A couple of doves, a couple of Robins, and little Sparrows. The crows and Blue Jays don’t chill on the power lines. I’m bummed but never would want anything to happen to them. Well maybe if they chilled on my ass hole neighbors wires that would be ok. LOL
Hey Dude! They're still doin' bird things, sitting in front of the camera. Every now and then I'll find a little spot of bird shit on my truck, but the best thing about little birds is little spots of shit, not like if a goose landed on my truck.

We have a two acre pond out behind the horse pasture and the geese nest out there. Their departure path is directly over where I used to park my RAPTOR (and the reason I no longer park my trucks there) and they'd all lighten their loads on climb-out. My poor RAPTOR looked horrid on at least two occasions and it really pissed me off, but, I couldn't bring myself to shoot any of them because they were all mating pairs.

So now, after parking my TREMOR in the driveway and needing to put a camera up to keep an eye on it (asshole gang members come up from Hartford to our quiet area to steal cars), the bonus is the little alpha bird that sits there and barks at his harem to hurry up and get those nests finished. What started off as two little birds, is now at least 10.

Anyway Dude, the weather today will be really nice, so I'll be on the Harley taking a ride out to the Barkhamsted Reservoir....all back roads, and for at least a little while, the other stuff in the world that I don't care much for can kiss my ass! I'm sure that's why you ride as well my Friend and we need to meet up somewhere soon....?

MB

I had a new driveway paved in the fall. It’s twice as big as the crumby on I used to have. The problem is my half of the driveway for my 2 vehicles are under the phone/cable/electric wires where the birds like to chill out. Now I love them singing to me but I now find myself getting aggravated with them shitting n my rides EVERYDAY.
F71DFC5D-1476-44E3-95EF-71158D886D75.jpeg
F2C0EB3C-F962-4FEB-A129-99D4542C818B.jpeg

Jeez-O-Peet! There are many more birds at my place now than when I first started parking my truck where it is now and of course more butts=more poop....and all over my truck.

MB

Last edited:

Latest Discussions

Back