Daily vehicle sighting lols.

1000007975.jpg

JC Whitney specials!😂

Does anyone else ever get the urge to chop the heads off of every rubber duck you see?

View attachment 152284
naw, my wife has a Jeep JLU. I let the jeep people enjoy their thing. Doesn't bother me and wife and son get a kick out of being "ducked" (For clarity we don't duck people though). No more annoying than the jeep wave and having to remember that when I drive. Kinda cool way for other enthusiast to just say "hey, nice ducking jeep" and I think there's some backstory behind it but I don't recall the circumstance. Putting them around the spare seems silly and on a "stock" jeep I don't see the necessity but i digress.

I have a nerf dart over my stubby antenna.

naw, my wife has a Jeep JLU. I let the jeep people enjoy their thing. Doesn't bother me and wife and son get a kick out of being "ducked" (For clarity we don't duck people though). No more annoying than the jeep wave and having to remember that when I drive. Kinda cool way for other enthusiast to just say "hey, nice ducking jeep" and I think there's some backstory behind it but I don't recall the circumstance. Putting them around the spare seems silly and on a "stock" jeep I don't see the necessity but i digress.

I have a nerf dart over my stubby antenna.
I have yet to be "ducked" but will admit to doing the Jeep wave thing...

This just popped up as a memory in my FB feed and I figured it would be a good match for here as well. These pictures are from 2016 when I was visiting my parents in Germany.

42622909_1919876961439327_2114017932844466176_n.jpg

42730780_1919877124772644_2564031837181575168_n.jpg

I often rent Jeeps for work and wonder, "Why is that guy waving at me?"
for clarity, when we say jeeps we mean the wrangler. Wrangler owners are bougie as fuck and will look at you retarded if you wave at them and you are in anything other than a Wrangler/Gladiator. Apparently, Bronco owners are real mad they don't have a wave but are getting into ducks and calling it getting "Bucked"... The whole thing is weird but whatever.

Unfortunately I couldnt get a picture of the front end....it was hideous with some giant plastic obscene grill thing.

Back