Cyber Monday LED TRIPLE SPECIAL Today Only!

F150LEDsMatt

Tremor Buff
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford F250 Super Duty
Current Ride #2
2021 Ford F150
Hey Guys! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that our one day Cyber Monday Trifecta Special is now live!

We are offering FREE SHIPPING ( USA & CAN) + 10% OFF EVERYTHING + FREE $10 GIFT CARDs (on any order over $100) w/ promo code CYBER21

1638197370896.png

This includes our TFL approved headlights, raptor kits, new coasters and more! :cool: (huge demand has placed headlights on temporary preorder but we should be caught up by this Friday)

1638197725136.png

Offer expires tonight so please act now and let us know how we can be of service!

Last edited:
Just realized you all are in Augusta, do you have a physical shop here? I didn't see an address on the site.

Hey Guys! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that our one day Cyber Monday Trifecta Special is now live!

We are offering FREE SHIPPING ( USA & CAN) + 10% OFF EVERYTHING + FREE $10 GIFT CARDs (on any order over $100) w/ promo code CYBER21

View attachment 40153

This includes our TFL approved headlights, raptor kits, new coasters and more! :cool: (huge demand has placed headlights on temporary preorder but we should be caught up by this Friday)

View attachment 40154

Offer expires tonight so please act now and let us know how we can be of service!
Great I bought my tremor cup lights a day too early !

In that first picture.. what bars are in the upper and lower portion of the grill? That looks really nice.

Interesting. Are those mounted to the outside of the grille? Or behind it?
Hey @19mystic96 here is a closer shot that shows it a bit better, they are mounted directly to the outside of the grille.
1638291432972.png

Hey @19mystic96 here is a closer shot that shows it a bit better, they are mounted directly to the outside of the grille. View attachment 40212

Matt are you still around the forum? I just installed one of these light bars and love it. I would love to install a 2nd one but I wonder if there is a way to tie both of them to the same single switch?

View attachment 40153

View attachment 40154

All I see in stock are the MKIII Super Duty

Are you going to be restocking the Tremor Mountain ones??

Matt are you still around the forum? I just installed one of these light bars and love it. I would love to install a 2nd one but I wonder if there is a way to tie both of them to the same single switch?
Hey Toofy,

Matt has moved on to another position, this forum got lost in the transition but we are now back and active!

I will need to confirm this with our install experts when they make it in later this morning but I believe we can send you a harness that splits into two plugs to allow you to control these bars on one switch. I know we have the harness I just need to confirm it can handle the load and function properly for these bars!

I will follow up as soon as possible this afternoon!

All I see in stock are the MKIII Super Duty

Are you going to be restocking the Tremor Mountain ones??
Hey @Gus , we have Tremor MKIII coasters in stock as well, but yes we are out of Tremor Mountain coasters! I will ask our inventory manager what the plan is on Tremor Mountain coasters. I believe the regular Tremor coasters were much more popular so they may have just incentivized restocking those first. I will get back to you with a concrete answer as soon as I get one!

Thank you so much for the question and supporting our business!

Reactions: Gus
Hey Toofy,

Matt has moved on to another position, this forum got lost in the transition but we are now back and active!

I will need to confirm this with our install experts when they make it in later this morning but I believe we can send you a harness that splits into two plugs to allow you to control these bars on one switch. I know we have the harness I just need to confirm it can handle the load and function properly for these bars!

I will follow up as soon as possible this afternoon!
Awesome, thanks! I already ordered the 2nd bar and it's on the way, and I would love to use the single switch of yours I already installed.

Awesome, thanks! I already ordered the 2nd bar and it's on the way, and I would love to use the single switch of yours I already installed.
Great to hear! So it sounds like your using our premium aftermarket switch? If so, I got confirmation that we can send you a custom harness for $39.99 to allow you to operate both of these bars with the one switch.

An alternate way of doing this would be to use your upfitter switches if you have them. If you went this route you could use the two harnesses you've already been provided and splice each of them into the first upfitter switch (this should be a thicker wire as it is rated for more amps than the others).

Feel free to continue messaging private message us to move forward with this process or you can reach out to our install experts directly through the following link: https://www.f150leds.com/pages/contact-us

@F150LEDsMatt Would you mind showing a side profile shot of the dual light bars mounted to the grill. I would like to see how far they stick out passed the grill.

Back