modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Anyone planning on a custom license plate? I'm a cheap skate, but seriously thinking about paying the money this next go around.

TREMOR-license-plate.png

Nice. If it is available I would grab it.
In my state,SC, you can’t see what’s available. You have to submit your top three choices and they can give you the first one if no one else has it otherwise they go down your list. Some states you can see whats taken already and choose what’s free.

I looked at doing them. The cost kept me from doing a black plate, just seemed a little high to me.

KJ7DWY. Kilo Juliet 7 Delta Whisky Yankee. I'm a latecomer to HAM so I didn't get a shorter call sign. Maybe I'll try an pick up a legacy call sign if one becomes available

I tried to order one but I guess Commiefornia prisoners are on strike.

Got to admit this is comedic timing:

July 23, 2019, Governor Newsom released a report detailing recommendations for improving DMV transparency, worker training and performance, speed of service, and overall consumer satisfaction. As part of the release of the report, Newsom announced the appointment of Steve Gordon as the director of the California DMV.

November 3, 2021, Due to staffing and supply chain issues, the production and issuance of personalized license plate orders will take approximately 6-9 months.

😂

Last edited:
Back