TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Tremor 6.7 Blue Jean - 2012 F150 5.0 -
Current Ride #2
2022 Bronco Outer Banks
So I am looking into maybe doing a Custom Headrest design like the Raptor has, What tremor design would you want ?

looking for designs you guys have, or just do the same design as the sticker?

I was thinking of either doing “Tremor“ but having the writing modeled after the Metallica font the band uses for their album covers or putting Godzilla on there with the same font.

I was thinking of either doing “Tremor“ but having the writing modeled after the Metallica font the band uses for their album covers or putting Godzilla on there with the same font.
I have a buddy that has a shop is going to make it for me after he does mine will post pictures but he looking for fonts that we may want to do it in

I think that would look awesome! What about something like this...

Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 11.39.17 AM.png

I have covers on mine....will send them too!!
Hell yea I will let my buddy know... here is making a test run and i am going to give him my rear ones to work on as tests and then let him to the Front ...... no one cares about the Rears hahaha

Im waiting on a 2021. But I am tentatively interested also when my truck comes.

What kind of prices are you seeing to do this?
Well it's my army buddy and we wanted to test and see if he can use out existing headrest at least I wanted to... To save some money but once we have a test I will post pictures and a price... It is for his business.. I gain nothing I just want to support him ... And if I get him business it's a win ... Got to Support small Veteran Business !

Any update or pictures on the head rests?
still working on a perfect design .... playing around with the placement .... center ... top ... bottom ... at a angle ... and what looks right when it all set and done .... he is also one guy ... so and has other business working on it when we both have free time

Back