2022 F-250 Tremor
Looking for someone that can make some

" 7.3 Supercharged " Door emblems that match the 6.7 look but in all black

Suggestions?

Suggestions?

Easiest thing would be vinyl.

1. If you want metal then CNC/Jet is the way to go.
2. I wouldn't recommend 3D printing due to porosity problems unless you plan on sealing the finished product yourself.
3. If you want OEM look there's a couple of companies (bad example: https://www.pidplates.us/custom-metal-emblems-shop/) that do it but you'd have to get a bulk order organized with some other folks to get it done.

#3 is basically what Dealerships use to get their custom lettering made

Suggestions?
The company called Billet Badges has responded to the community and made a few designs for folks. Getting a one off design made is a little pricey, but they make a high end show car quality product that's Tremor worthy. Here's their web site and an example of a stock item:

I went a bit more subtle…

Attachments

• C77C5EC3-C603-401E-9212-426333D02FD1.jpeg
    C77C5EC3-C603-401E-9212-426333D02FD1.jpeg
    261 KB · Views: 179
The company called Billet Badges has responded to the community and made a few designs for folks. Getting a one off design made is a little pricey, but they make a high end show car quality product that's Tremor worthy. Here's their web site and an example of a stock item:

Has anyone added these? I can't decide between the dome faced or flat. Any pics out there?

Has anyone added these? I can't decide between the dome faced or flat. Any pics out there?
According to their website, you can only get the the domed polished aluminum with black fill. Others are sold out.

Check Etsy they seem to have a lot of custom stuff available

According to their website, you can only get the the domed polished aluminum with black fill. Others are sold out.
Go figure, I wanted the inverse. Black w/ milled lettering

Reactions: KR3
Looks too much like the 6.0 powerstroke emblem anyway.
I don't have any chrome or polished metal on the exterior, so I definitely would like the black version. Just not sure of the profile.

Back