modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
I figured it would be a while before we saw any discounts on the Tremor, but it looks like dealerships around here (Texas) are discounting the trucks by $4000-$5000.

current-tremor-discounts.png

(Paris Ford Lincoln)

This is bad news...... for the checkbook! lol

I don’t see the tremor package having any negative potential on any future super duty discounts. It is merely an option package, not a model.

Are there any incentives to finance through Ford at initial purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Ed

I haven't seen any good advertised financing rates through Ford. Probably better deals can still be found through credit unions.

I am seeing $6000 off the 7.3l Tremors now.

2020-silver-tremor-f250.png

Thanks Modified. I bought my dad an Edge a couple of years ago, and got a rebate (can't remember how much, but over $1.000) to finance it, then paid it off the next month. I wasn't sure if they still did that.

Ed

I did a search on Auto Trader last night and noticed a few that are now offering $8000-$9000 off sticker. I'm not sure exactly what rebates were automatically included, but it seems like deals are out there now.

Just ordered mine got a tick over $8k off includes a $500 rebate but that could change upon delivery date in March. most importantly they stepped up huge on my Trade in Allowance.

Hope the rebates are more than $500.00 when mine comes in next month

You can buy X plan, which is invoice plus $100+/-
Go on to Blue oval news and go to employ forum and get a X plan pin from an employee.

MSRP on my truck as built on Ford.com was $82,270 USD, before tax.
I paid $67,059 for it; out the door, all fees and taxes included.
($63,866 before tax).

MSRP on my truck as built on Ford.com was $82,270 USD, before tax.
I paid $67,059 for it; out the door, all fees and taxes included.
($63,866 before tax).

wow, that's incredible.

Any updates on this? I want to go into the dealership "armed"

How do you guys get the rebates in the mail? Is there something I should sign up for?

Guys how do I get that rebate of 2gs on the super duty??? Picking truck up Saturday.

Back