Curious if there is any proof about the day of the week your built and quality

Cglenn

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 super duty tremor
Yes I am older than dirt but I can always remember hearing, most likely bs but maybe not hence my question, that quality was potentially affected by the build day of the week. Any truth or metrics to back that up? What is your opinion? Yes I know at this point I don’t care what day I t’s built on just build it!!! Pre issues would you rather be built on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday? I always heard it was better if not a Monday or Friday.

Just curious and wasting bandwidth

Mine was built on a Monday in April of 2021 which concerned me a little but it has been flawless.

Like so many things these days the supply lines are so iffy you can't make time related generalizations. I mean who knows when the production line crack dealer will get his next delivery?

Like so many things these days the supply lines are so iffy you can't make time related generalizations. I mean who knows when the production line crack dealer will get his next delivery?
Lmao 🤣

There is a date at the bottom of your window sticker below the MSRP. You can see below mine was made on 12/08/2020, which was a Tuesday. So far so good on the quality!

1653592605837.png

Mine was built on a Monday in April of 2021 which concerned me a little but it has been flawless.
Well Ford marketing gave me several dates.

3/31/22 sent to production so I know this isn’t the actual build date

4/11/22 started production
4/13/22 out of production

Don’t know if the build started then it didn’t pass QC or maybe a day trip to GFX or what???

Wish someone could give me a little history

Vin 1FT8W2BT1NED74244

Last edited:
There is a date at the bottom of your window sticker below the MSRP. You can see below mine was made on 12/08/2020, which was a Tuesday. So far so good on the quality!

View attachment 53369
That is the date the build was issued to the plant not the actual build date from what I have been told

That is the date the build was issued to the plant not the actual build date from what I have been told
That makes sense. I bought mine off the lot, so if you build do you receive your sticker with that date before it is built?

That makes sense. I bought mine off the lot, so if you build do you receive your sticker with that date before it is built?
Yes. That is the invoice date I believe.

Back