Craftsman Organizers for the Tremor rear floor cargo basket

Looks nice
They have some other videos of the system in the truck and also the home mount versions. It's actually a pretty cool idea. And now that the SD comes with that underseat lockable box, I can see how that plus this mount would meet the requirements of having the gun in a locked case, esp since it would actually be double locked.

I think I’d have pointed it the other way.
You can't on this particular model due to the way it locks in the ejection port. It might work if you had a left handed model with the port on the other side. I'm sure something could be designed along the same principal that would work with pointing the rifle the other way.

I carry an inexpensive HF Icon torque wrench to check and keep my Travel Trailer wheels lugs torqued to specs during and after long trips. I found a spot where the case just fits flush perfect right behind the Craftsman storage boxes. I keep the sockets handy for the truck and trailer wheels lugs in the case.

1F5F2855-78F9-48A5-9DD2-867A7198A0F1.jpeg

B12D1217-DF1A-48E8-BAF3-BB0A43EABE18.jpeg

84E87DBC-0DD0-4977-BB4D-060488B7781C.png

Last edited:
that's a great idea think I might just pick up one

Last edited:
Just picked one of these up, couldn't be a better fit. Store showed 4, but I only found the 1, will order another online, they will find it and have it waiting

Got these boxes yesterday, they are great. Had to take the lid off the farthest one on the passenger side so the seat would lay flat, but the other two slipped right under the seat, lid and all. Awesome setup for cheap, now all my stuff doesn’t roll around, thanks to Patriot for the great idea!!

I feel like a squirrel gone to heaven! ? ?

B00F9DF2-876E-406A-AD99-9E64A287B54F.jpeg

Thanks for this tip. Big improvement. Was cursing myself yesterday hunting around for a tool in the pile of shit I had under here.

Seats seem to close fine without modification if the toolbox latches face forward. ?‍♂️

I scooped up (3) of these light weight Craftsman tool boxes at Lowe’s today to keep camping/travel gear stored in when we are on the road. A tool box, ehhh not so much. More like an organizer with a handle. The ad says metal latch, nope plastic. But it will serve our purposes.

View attachment 21322

View attachment 21323

View attachment 21324

Thanks for sharing this. I also just ordered 3 of them. The Lowe’s by me didn’t have them so it’s being sent to me. It will be put to good use. Thanks David ??????

Thanks for sharing this. I also just ordered 3 of them. The Lowe’s by me didn’t have them so it’s being sent to me. It will be put to good use. Thanks David ??????
Your welcome Donny! Welcome back brother! ????????

I have not checked yet, but great idea Thanks Brother. ????
My Viair 400P automatic fits perfect on passenger side with hose side toward the back on the raised area. I don‘t think side matters but I use the drivers side more than passenger.

Attachments

• 53017BDA-1BD9-4F56-B763-96EBF6C40595.jpeg
    53017BDA-1BD9-4F56-B763-96EBF6C40595.jpeg
    447.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Amazing how something so inexpensive and basic can go a long way.

I’m now torn between this or the $100 bag someone posted about a few weeks ago although considering this set up, you can organize it as you would with drawers per se whereas a bag has just everything stuffed inside.

I suppose it also depends on what all you need to keep organized.

I have just about a bit of everything. From off road recovery to power tools, etc, etc

Back