Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
To start this thread I have not gotten tested for this Virus BUT I truly believe I contracted this freakin Flu.
I have felt weak and messed up before, since I did get really hurt on the job. BUT I'm really having a hard time trying to get myself back on my feet from feeling so damn sick. I had this before Thanksgiving and tried to quaretine for 2 weeks and felt I was healthy again but after a week I relapsed. I keep feeling the effects all over again.
Do not fall into that trap of feeling invincable. I trained and worked out my whole life before my accident and have been training after as well. But this FUCKING virus is the real deal. I have posted a story back in the day that I lost my friend and Sen Sei from this damn virus. He was 52 in April and a 3rd Degree black Belt that was a desert Storm War Hero who always ran and took care of his self. Caught it and died 11 days later.
I eat right and work out all the time but can not seem to get over this damn bug. I have not gone to the Dr because of fear of being put on some kind of list in NY. My neighbor has it right before i fell ill and gone to the hospital and has been interviewed and checked up on several times. He wishes he never got checked out. NY and Gov Cuomo are not trust worthy IMHO.
I'm not at the point where i feel like i need to be placed in a hospital, all though a couple of times i went to bed PRAYING to GOD to have MERCY on my soul if I do not wake up and then slept for 10-15 hrs.
My Uncle is a High ranking FBI official and my cousin is working up the ranks. They have said some crazy things to us since Feb about this damn Virus. My Catholic and Conservitive views and talks have led me to NOT want to take the Flu Shot if it comes out.
I have heard that it may not be what we all may think it is. I'm not going to spread my believes on what I have heard about it. But please take this virus seriously. I am or was one tuff son of a bitch and what ever I have has kicked my DICK to the DIRT for sure.
Patric I'm all about CAPS when trying to express in a way my voice. To weak to try to address this in a better way. I'm not dying, but shit keep feeling like I'm OK and then a couple hrs later or a day or two later right back into the same boat.
Thats it. If you can say a prayer for me and all who struggle with this damn bug that would be awesome. GOD BLESS ? ? ? ? ? ? :cool:
Don

Hang in there Don,
Prayers offered up for your recovery, you are right, covid is absolutely no joke. Keep pounding down the fluids and flush that crap out of your system especially your lungs. A got a call from a good friend tonight, he and his wife and grandson have it along with two other family members. Your It’s bad stuff and depending on the strain it hits people differently.
?? ??????
-Patriot

Last edited:
To start this thread I have not gotten tested for this Virus BUT I truly believe I contracted this freakin Flu.
I have felt weak and messed up before, since I did get really hurt on the job. BUT I'm really having a hard time trying to get myself back on my feet from feeling so damn sick. I had this before Thanksgiving and tried to quaretine for 2 weeks and felt I was healthy again but after a week I relapsed. I keep feeling the effects all over again.
Do not fall into that trap of feeling invincable. I trained and worked out my whole life before my accident and have been training after as well. But this FUCKING virus is the real deal. I have posted a story back in the day that I lost my friend and Sen Sei from this damn virus. He was 52 in April and a 3rd Degree black Belt that was a desert Storm War Hero who always ran and took care of his self. Caught it and died 11 days later.
I eat right and work out all the time but can not seem to get over this damn bug. I have not gone to the Dr because of fear of being put on some kind of list in NY. My neighbor has it right before i fell ill and gone to the hospital and has been interviewed and checked up on several times. He wishes he never got checked out. NY and Gov Cuomo are not trust worthy IMHO.
I'm not at the point where i feel like i need to be placed in a hospital, all though a couple of times i went to bed PRAYING to GOD to have MERCY on my soul if I do not wake up and then slept for 10-15 hrs.
My Uncle is a High ranking FBI official and my cousin is working up the ranks. They have said some crazy things to us since Feb about this damn Virus. My Catholic and Conservitive views and talks have led me to NOT want to take the Flu Shot if it comes out.
I have heard that it may not be what we all may think it is. I'm not going to spread my believes on what I have heard about it. But please take this virus seriously. I am or was one tuff son of a bitch and what ever I have has kicked my DICK to the DIRT for sure.
Patric I'm all about CAPS when trying to express in a way my voice. To weak to try to address this in a better way. I'm not dying, but shit keep feeling like I'm OK and then a couple hrs later or a day or two later right back into the same boat.
Thats it. If you can say a prayer for me and all who struggle with this damn bug that would be awesome. GOD BLESS ? ? ? ? ? ? :cool:
Don
Praying for you brother seems to hit everyone differently some just a runny nose others Way more severe get your rest and keep eaten and taking the healthy stuff??

Watch this. 8:30 to 12 min.
Vit c high doses. I take 4k mg daily.
Vit d3 5k iu daily.
Zinc

Ivermectin if you can get it!

I’ve had full blown pneumonia before. It sucks. In bed 16 hours sleeping for a full month, Weak for 6 months.

Praying for you Don. Hang in there, brother. I too live in New York so I am aware of Cuomo’s rules and regulations... You are right this shit is real. I look forward to our world getting back to some normalcy. (I have a feeling it may be a LONG time before that happens!). Get better my friend - you will continue be in my prayers.

Don
I hate it for you, man. You seem like a awesome guy that's caught some bad hands from life, but shook them all off and just kept rolling along - choosing to focus energy on what that is good and right.

Take care of yourself, so that you can come back from this and continue being that guy. I'm not a religious man, but I'll pray for the end of this COVID mess. Get well,@Iron Man.

Hang in there brother. There are a ton of us on here pulling for you. Rest and recover. You have lots of Tremor owners to visit before you’re gone and pushing up daisies. YOUR BEAST WILL BE WAITING FOR YOU!!!! ?????

IRON MAN! U have that name for a reason. Tuff m- f-er. My whole family had it. We were the lucky ones. No fever, never lost taste or smell. Just headache and runny nose and feeling run down. We will NEVER take the poison shot. Just like the flu shot, it’s poison. Let your body do it’s job. If you feel tired, rest. Eat well and take ibuprofen if you’re in pain. Only the strong survive-mind and body. ✊

It's a messed up virus. I have a young, fit coworker out for 3 weeks, a 42 your old friend who was in the hospital with covid and double pneumonia and is better now. Then I know a dozen people in their 70s and 80s in poor health and got a runny nose from it. Go figure. Good luck and get well soon, man!

Don
Hang in there Iron Man! The progression you are describing is extremely common with this sickness (In full transparency my wife is a doctor). If it helps at all: It doesn’t seem like you are experiencing a severe progression - the ups and downs and fallbacks are common and it can take weeks for it to go away - but if it’d be hospital-type severe you’d know by now (one of my friends is currently in the ICU and the progression was different to yours). But you do have to take care of yourself: Try to strengthen your immune system through the right nutrition and liquids, stay away from weakened like alcohol and fatty food. Rest up as much as possible, don’t work out. And most importantly: keep your family and others safe while you are contagious, because there is no guarantee that their progression would be mild.

anyway: Hang in there!

On the bright side, your alumizilla screen changed slightly today and looks like your production is almost done or it’s being prepped for shipping. Final delivered estimate is 12/28. Most trucks arrived early so it’s likely right around the corner!

Attachments

• 3008E124-70CF-4440-855E-239398F44DF3.png
    3008E124-70CF-4440-855E-239398F44DF3.png
    514.3 KB · Views: 29
Hang in there Iron Man! The progression you are describing is extremely common with this sickness (In full transparency my wife is a doctor). If it helps at all: It doesn’t seem like you are experiencing a severe progression - the ups and downs and fallbacks are common and it can take weeks for it to go away - but if it’d be hospital-type severe you’d know by now (one of my friends is currently in the ICU and the progression was different to yours). But you do have to take care of yourself: Try to strengthen your immune system through the right nutrition and liquids, stay away from weakened like alcohol and fatty food. Rest up as much as possible, don’t work out. And most importantly: keep your family and others safe while you are contagious, because there is no guarantee that their progression would be mild.

anyway: Hang in there!
Thanks Patric. I slept so much the past couple days and I'm feeling better today so far but i did just get up.
I haven't been drinking alcohol in awhile. I eat right and drink lots of gatorades and OJ. I'm Just really weak. I feel like I'm skin and bones thin. Thanks everyone for the prayers and concerns. ? ? ? ?

I'll keep you in my prayers Ironman, take it slow steady and kick butt on this virus. Your Tremor is almost here.

I wish you the best my dude, love everyone here on the forums.

As I am a Scientist please don't spread this garbage. The FBI is not only irrelevant when it comes to the vaccine development but the current available vaccine was developed by BioNTech in Germany a country with full autonomy and way outside the jurisdiction of American conspiracy theorists.
"My Uncle is a High ranking FBI official and my cousin is working up the ranks. They have said some crazy things to us since Feb about this damn Virus. My Catholic and Conservitive views and talks have led me to NOT want to take the Flu Shot if it comes out.
I have heard that it may not be what we all may think it is"

Then next Vaccine to be approved will be the Moderna Vaccine it will probably be the one available to most of the front line workers. It was developed here in Boston and works on the same RNA mechanism as the BioNTech one. Both RNA vaccines work the same way they give your body instructions on how to make the virus spike proteins. If your body makes the spike proteins then the virus spike proteins are lost in in the mix and the spread of the virus through the body is slow enough for the immune system to take care of it.

The third Vaccine to be approved will happen in late January, this one was developed again outside the US in England by Oxford. It uses the traditional method of exposing the body to a neutralized spike protein from the virus to train your immune system to create antibodies.

Don

First of all hope you are doing better and very sorry about your friend.

I had it, wife had it and I know many people who survived it. Most cases were mild. HOWEVER My brother in law was in ICU for 3 days and it was serious and REAL. I know some others who have lingering problems since getting it. Others have been sick for weeks and just can't shake it. So my advice is to follow CDC guidelines and use common sense ( which we all have on this forum). YES LIVE YOUR LIFE!!!!!! but make smart choices. Its like self defense the first thing you must have is situational awareness, evaluate your circumstances and make decisions accordingly.

I have no comment on future vaccines, I typically don't like to get shit injected into me. I just don't know and don't trust what is going on.

take care

Danny.....

I wish you the best my dude, love everyone here on the forums.

As I am a Scientist please don't spread this garbage. The FBI is not only irrelevant when it comes to the vaccine development but the current available vaccine was developed by BioNTech in Germany a country with full autonomy and way outside the jurisdiction of American conspiracy theorists.
"My Uncle is a High ranking FBI official and my cousin is working up the ranks. They have said some crazy things to us since Feb about this damn Virus. My Catholic and Conservitive views and talks have led me to NOT want to take the Flu Shot if it comes out.
I have heard that it may not be what we all may think it is"

Then next Vaccine to be approved will be the Moderna Vaccine it will probably be the one available to most of the front line workers. It was developed here in Boston and works on the same RNA mechanism as the BioNTech one. Both RNA vaccines work the same way they give your body instructions on how to make the virus spike proteins. If your body makes the spike proteins then the virus spike proteins are lost in in the mix and the spread of the virus through the body is slow enough for the immune system to take care of it.

The third Vaccine to be approved will happen in late January, this one was developed again outside the US in England by Oxford. It uses the traditional method of exposing the body to a neutralized spike protein from the virus to train your immune system to create antibodies.
As you can tell I speak my mind. I’m not trying to spread disinformation. I do get a heads up from my family on things that aren’t spread through the diss information media to spread there BS. I’m telling my friends that there’s some things that may not be as they seem. That’s it. I hope this virus will be eventually cured or controlled. I for certain will not be taken any vaccines. But to each their own.
GODS GUIDANCE AND BLESSINGS AS YOU TRY TO FIND A TRUE CURE
?????????????????????

Just as I won't put up with people on here inviting they can build an tremor with an 8 foot bed i also dont like disinformation. Dis information is wierd comments like "I got a heads up from my family" and "things are not as they seem".

Look at in in context with your dealer and the heated steering wheel. Its the same issue that 10s of posts get created about. "My dealer said he'd build a strawberry red tremor with an 8 foot bed and the new 2021 f150 interior"

Science is not disinformation. The trials are not run by the media. Infact all 3 of these organizations are not equipped to handle the current political media climate so they do not engage. I implor every member to make thier own decisions from information available. Here is a great article on an upcoming vaccine from on le of the highest respected journals.

I have frienda, coworkers, colleagues, and mentors all working on these various vaccines and trust me they do not work for the government, the rich or the media. They work for thier passion and family and sustenance in the world. Just like you and me.

Just as I won't put up with people on here inviting they can build an tremor with an 8 foot bed i also dont like disinformation. Dis information is wierd comments like "I got a heads up from my family" and "things are not as they seem".

Look at in in context with your dealer and the heated steering wheel. Its the same issue that 10s of posts get created about. "My dealer said he'd build a strawberry red tremor with an 8 foot bed and the new 2021 f150 interior"

Science is not disinformation. The trials are not run by the media. Infact all 3 of these organizations are not equipped to handle the current political media climate so they do not engage. I implor every member to make thier own decisions from information available. Here is a great article on an upcoming vaccine from on le of the highest respected journals.

I have frienda, coworkers, colleagues, and mentors all working on these various vaccines and trust me they do not work for the government, the rich or the media. They work for thier passion and family and sustenance in the world. Just like you and me.
I’m not here to upset you. I will leave it be. Go get us a cure.

Back