Cooper discoverer AT3 4S

TxTremor

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Anyone have any experience with these tires? Not for my tremor but rather our expedition, not a huge fan of the hankooks that came o.e so looking at other options. Open to other brands but have always heard good things about cooper tires. While we don’t get much snow here we do get some slick days around here so I would like a tire that does well in winter conditions but not a full on winter tire.
Thanks in advance for the help.

I had the original AT3s on my F150. They were the only set of Cooper's that I really didn't like. They weren't good at anything and were mediocre at everything. Also they were Discount Tire exclusive, which I hated because it bound me to them when they wore out before the warranty. (They have since eliminated a mileage warranty number).

Have them on my wife's yukon, have liked them so far. She has no complaints, and when i drive it does not seem to bother me. Have gotten down our road (terrible when wet) without problems so far this summer. Big improvement over previous stock tires.

I had the original AT3s on my F150. They were the only set of Cooper's that I really didn't like. They weren't good at anything and were mediocre at everything. Also they were Discount Tire exclusive, which I hated because it bound me to them when they wore out before the warranty. (They have since eliminated a mileage warranty number).
How long ago was this? I just can’t remember anytime recent that they were exclusive to discount tire. Just wondering if those at3 were earlier models. Thanks for your feedback

Have them on my wife's yukon, have liked them so far. She has no complaints, and when i drive it does not seem to bother me. Have gotten down our road (terrible when wet) without problems so far this summer. Big improvement over previous stock tires.
Thanks for the info good to hear

How long ago was this? I just can’t remember anytime recent that they were exclusive to discount tire. Just wondering if those at3 were earlier models. Thanks for your feedback
Absolutely, this was when they first launched them. It would have been a while ago for sure, maybe they improved them since then?

Back