Convert - Found on lot

bmc350

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
F250 Tremor
Hello, First time Ford owner here. Was thinking about a Ford Superduty for the last couple years. Even tried to work a deal a couple times. Saw the Tremor package and it fired up my interest again. I found one on the lot and went and test drove this weekend. Ended up bringing it home with me. So glad the other times just didn’t work out. My previous trucks have always been GMs. Ended up with a Lariat 7.3. Really happy with it after 3 days.

Attachments

• 70F2A68D-9E82-4A37-A6B7-BE0D8A3B01AE.jpeg
    70F2A68D-9E82-4A37-A6B7-BE0D8A3B01AE.jpeg
    330.4 KB · Views: 124
Congrats
Welcome to the club!

Hello, First time Ford owner here. Was thinking about a Ford Superduty for the last couple years. Even tried to work a deal a couple times. Saw the Tremor package and it fired up my interest again. I found one on the lot and went and test drove this weekend. Ended up bringing it home with me. So glad the other times just didn’t work out. My previous trucks have always been GMs. Ended up with a Lariat 7.3. Really happy with it after 3 days.
I traded in my 3500HD Silverado on an order out Tremor, so far it has exceeded my aspectations

Nice looking truck! I converted as well. My last 4 trucks were GMC Sierra 3500's SRW.

Where in TX? I have yet to see another one in person.

Latest Discussions

Back