Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2022 F250 6.7
Current Ride #2
2006 F350 DRW 6.0
Hi,

There are couple of console vaults on the market, is there any specific brand/model do you guys recommend versus the others?

Hi,

There are couple of console vaults on the market, is there any specific brand/model do you guys recommend versus the others?
i went with ford one no fitment issues that way.

Hi,

I have the Ford one because it was part of the deal due to a Ford screw up - ordered front bench, all tracking showed front bench, arrived with console. If I were to do it again, and may still swap, I would go with the E and G console that still leaves you with half of the console open for daily/quick access.

Added pic of current setup

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210115-131221_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210115-131221_Chrome.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 656
Last edited:
@mbe Hey brother, I have the Lockerdown, its my second purchase from this company. We used the lockerdowns in my former career for rifles and “other gear” and it got the job done. It’s also made in the USA and the company is out of San Antonio Texas. I believe they still offer a discount to Vets ???? and LEO’s ???? and first responders.?? It was about a 10 min install. It came with 2 complimentary LED lights which work great.

https://www.lockerdown.com/

Last edited:
@mbe Hey brother, I have the Lockerdown, its my second purchase from this company. We used the lockerdowns in my former career for rifles and “other gear” and it got the job done. It’s also made in the USA mad the company is out of San Antonio Texas. I believe they still offer a discount to Vets ???? and LEO’s ???? and first responders.?? It was about a 10 min install.

I had the Lockerdown in my 2019 F150 with the front bench seat. That was one of the reasons that I had ordered my 2020 F350 with the front bench. Everything showed it was supposed to have the bench, but it showed with the console. Not a deal breaker as we only have 3 of 6 kids home now, so I had told them to fix it by getting me the console vault. They got me the Ford vault and I installed it. The Lockerdown for the full console looks like it has a bigger opening, so that would be nice, but if I swap them out, I would still go with the half vault.

I have the Ford one because it was part of the deal due to a Ford screw up - ordered front bench, all tracking showed front bench, arrived with console. If I were to do it again, and may still swap, I would go with the E and G console that still leaves you with half of the console open for daily/quick access.

Added pic of current setup
I bought the E&G half safe. Just got it today so haven’t installed it yet. It is six sided and looks sturdy and well built. The install looks a little difficult but I’ll figure it out.

I bought the E&G half safe. Just got it today so haven’t installed it yet. It is six sided and looks sturdy and well built. The install looks a little difficult but I’ll figure it out.
Watched a video on the install and it is more involved than the lockerdown or oem, but doesn't look too bad. Look forward to hearing how it goes for you.

I got this one in last week. I wanted half lock box and half easy access. It'll hold a full size pistol. All I need now is a truck. ?​

E&G CONSOLE VAULT FOR 2015+ FORD F-150/RAPTOR & 2017+ FORD SUPER DUTY​

Add Your Review
E&G Console Vault for 2015+ Ford F-150/Raptor & 2017+ Ford Super Duty

Attachments

• 20210107_172125.jpg
    20210107_172125.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 167

I got this one in last week. I wanted half lock box and half easy access. It'll hold a full size pistol. All I need now is a truck. ?​

Add Your Review

Add Your Review
E&G Console Vault for 2015+ Ford F-150/Raptor & 2017+ Ford Super Duty
Good choice ? Each time I see one, I get closer to ordering it and doing the swap. Then I just sell what I have to offset some of the cost.

I watched the video and actually read the instructions to install the E&G safe. Hopefully tomorrow. No easy task....

@mbe Hey brother, I have the Lockerdown, its my second purchase from this company. We used the lockerdowns in my former career for rifles and “other gear” and it got the job done. It’s also made in the USA and the company is out of San Antonio Texas. I believe they still offer a discount to Vets ???? and LEO’s ???? and first responders.?? It was about a 10 min install.

San Antonio+TX+discount= all huge plus, thank you for that info!

Got it installed. It took about an hour. I did not disconnect the connectors from the panel, just rotated it and stowed it on top of the console. I was worried I would break them. It was cold and the plastic was brittle.

Attachments

• CCAA42C7-058A-46E0-84EE-308883F1B305.jpeg
    CCAA42C7-058A-46E0-84EE-308883F1B305.jpeg
    326.1 KB · Views: 426
Got it installed. It took about an hour. I did not disconnect the connectors from the panel, just rotated it and stowed it on top of the console. I was worried I would break them. It was cold and the plastic was brittle.
Sweet

Ordered from Lockerdown, hopefully it will be here by early next week.

Back