HOT! Congrats to the SludgeMonkey - Ford Tremor Sign!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
oct-sign-winner.jpg

First of all I wanted to thank everyone that participated in the giveaway this month. We (the family) had a fun time sitting around the table tonight reviewing all of the responses from the Sign Giveaway thread. It was tough, and some very serious debating going on, but at the end of the night a winner was finally selected! So without further ado, I would like to congratulate the @Sludgemonkey44 as the winner! ? Can't wait to see that sign hanging up on the wall.

We have some cool stuff going on in November including a new Group Buy and another Giveaway. It all kicks off next week with the November Tremor of the Month contest!

First of all I wanted to thank everyone that participated in the giveaway this month. We (the family) had a fun time sitting around the table tonight reviewing all of the responses from the Sign Giveaway thread. It was tough, and some very serious debating going on, but at the end of the night a winner was finally selected! So without further ado, I would like to congratulate the @Sludgemonkey44 as the winner! ? Can't wait to see that sign hanging up on the wall.

We have some cool stuff going on in November including a new Group Buy and another Giveaway. It all kicks off next week with the November Tremor of the Month contest!
Modified ... now you just got to have more made and add it to a monthly buy....

Thanks! Can’t wait to get it and hang it! ?

Back