Compound Turbo

WOW, those gains are stupid crazy. Imagine what the gen 3 would be with this system!

With that kinda jump though, I wonder how well the new 10sp can hang?

Damn! This is why I bought the 6.7 lol

10 speed will be interesting but I’m sure it won’t be long until we see them being built up for it.

If gen 2 was putting 350 / 700 to the wheels and stock gen 3 has shown 450 / 1000 then I wouldn’t be surprised to see 800 / 1600 or more... that’s more than the big ISX Cummins and Volvos in big rigs. Crazy

I’m Wondering if they’ll have upgrades for the 10 spd also. They’re known for their trans builds too

I had their 6700 compound setup on my 2009 Dodge ram 3500. Quality stuff. I also had their headers and dual pump's. It was amazing the difference. Did they say they were coming out with a 3rd gen kit? Right now i'm surprised anyone is even touching these engines with the EPA poking their heads in everything.

They didn’t mention a kit for the 3rd gen. Just saw this video talking about a kit for the 17 trucks. Keeps all the emissions stuff intact so I wouldn’t think it would be an issue

They didn’t mention a kit for the 3rd gen. Just saw this video talking about a kit for the 17 trucks. Keeps all the emissions stuff intact so I wouldn’t think it would be an issue
It would be interesting to know if these kits would work on a 3ed gen.

I don’t think it would work straight out of the box. The turbo and inter cooler plumbing is different. The turbo is different. The intake routing is different. I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to get it to work. I know there’s demand. I’d pick one up right away if it was made available

Back