color

punkinhead

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
denali
is the silver spruce available to order now. i thought i saw where someone saw truck with this color. not getting to dealer to build till end of month. just want to have build all ready.
thanks

ShiverMeTimbers

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 Tremor Lariat, Magnetic w/chrooome
Current Ride #2
Duckworth XL 30
My dealer said mid March before they start making that color. YMMV. I chose Magnetic instead.

Rich Pune

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Lariat Tremor
is the silver spruce available to order now. i thought i saw where someone saw truck with this color. not getting to dealer to build till end of month. just want to have build all ready.
thanks
I think you you can. When I ordered it, the system didn’t kick it back or flag the issue, which I was told the ordering system will do if there is a problem.

I also switched to Blue Jeans. SS looks awesome to me when the truck is clean and the sun is out. Other times not so much. I chickened out basically.

OP
P

punkinhead

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
denali
My dealer said mid March before they start making that color. YMMV. I chose Magnetic instead.
that might work out good, maybe get by april,fingers crossed. if not ,blk,mag or gray will look good too.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2020 Diesel Tremor
Welcome to the forum @punkinhead - I don't believe you would have a problem ordering silver spruce now. What engine are you going with?

OP
P

punkinhead

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
denali
Going with the 7.3 no more diesels

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge