modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Disclaimer: www.FordTremor.com does not and cannot evaluate sales, items, sellers, buyers, or prices. These rules are intended to maintain order and to assist, rather than impede personal sales and trades among forum members, but cannot ensure that every offer is legitimate or fairly priced. fordtremor.com is not responsible for the actions of forum members in carrying out the terms of sales, purchases, and trades.

Common sense: Use common sense and be straightforward in your dealmaking. Observe the spirit, not just the letter, of these rules. When in doubt about a rule, ask a moderator.

Payment method: Since fordtremor.com offers no protection or formal mediation, we strongly recommend that members not choose payment forms such as Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, PayPal "gift", "Friends", "Family" payments or cash payments. These methods do not permit formal recourse via the payment system in case of disputes. Members who arrange trades in the Marketplace should keep in mind that by their very nature trades aren't subject to the protections available through payment systems.

A minimum of 5 posts will be required before you can submit a thread in the classifieds listing.

Single thread: Do not post multiple threads for the same item(s). Duplicate threads will be deleted.

Hijacking: Don't post in a thread if your post isn't related to the sale. If you have an item of your own to sell, start your own thread. Also, the marketplace is not a debate room. If you have an issue with the sale such as an unreasonable price, PM the seller.

Auctions: Auctions are not permitted. Set a price and list it.

Disputes: fordtremor.com cannot guarantee any sales, but if you feel that you have been scammed or if there is a problem with the sale, you can contact a moderator and we will try to assist you. If we cannot assist you, we will at least be aware that there may be a seller/buyer with less than noble intentions.

All for sale items will be required to have the following:
Posting a photo of your username and date, on a physical piece of paper, handwritten, with the item for sale.
Full honest description of the item(s) for sale.
Seller MUST post when an item has sold or is no longer for sale.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in a warning of errors and/or deletion of thread

If you have any concerns about a thread in this section, please contact someone on the mod team immediately:
@modified - @ccw - @Modman

Last edited:
WTF.. I am assuming this means the listings for

rch313 were all a scam and everyone that was buying or bought parts from him got taken for 100's of dollars???? How does his profile/account get hacked and he not know about it? last night purchased item from him for $600 and this morning he sends me a PM through Fordtremor.com saying his account was hacked and I need to cancell/stop the payments.. WTF​

WTF.. I am assuming this means the listings for

rch313 were all a scam and everyone that was buying or bought parts from him got taken for 100's of dollars???? How does his profile/account get hacked and he not know about it? last night purchased item from him for $600 and this morning he sends me a PM through Fordtremor.com saying his account was hacked and I need to cancell/stop the payments.. WTF​

It's hard to say how his account was compromised and I'm still doing research on my end. It's not specific to this site, as I've seen it recently happen on other forums. We took down the posts as fast as we could.

It's hard to say how his account was compromised and I'm still doing research on my end. It's not specific to this site, as I've seen it recently happen on other forums. We took down the posts as fast as we could.
He hasn’t PM’d me about my purchase since he said he would ship Monday, nor his account being a hacked. But if that was, indeed, all fraud activity and not really him, probably need to know sooner than later so I can make some calls

I thought it was suspicious in the way the PM were being sent. My radar was just not fully operating at the time. my card has been cancelled, part of my payment went through and shit out of luck and the other part was stopped by cancelling the card. These people need a quick and endless Dirt Nap.

He hasn’t PM’d me about my purchase since he said he would ship Monday, nor his account being a hacked. But if that was, indeed, all fraud activity and not really him, probably need to know sooner than later so iI can make some calls

It definitely was not him posting the items for sale last night, so I would immediately pursue a block/refund on the transaction. Paypal offers good protection for the buyer, but from what I'm hearing the seller was requesting other methods.

It definitely was not him posting the items for sale last night, so I would immediately pursue a block/refund on the transaction. Paypal offers good protection for the buyer, but from what I'm hearing the seller was requesting other methods.
Yeah, I will. I didn’t follow several of my own red flags. Oh well.

Same here @Vecman. They reached out to me saying your payment was declined and got $300 from me. At least it wasn’t the full amount, but like you, I ignored too many red flags in search for a good deal. Live and learn. . .

And this is why we can't have nice things. Hopefully everyone can get their money back. It did seem too good to be true but his account seemed legit.

I hope so too. I hate the fact this happen on the forum and looking into ways we can prevent this from happening in the future.

So is the consensus for everyone to only use PayPal for certain transactions because they can get the money back? Zelle you cant, Venmo I assume you can't. Is the safest PayPal although I don't like some of their politics?

Same here @Vecman. They reached out to me saying your payment was declined and got $300 from me. At least it wasn’t the full amount, but like you, I ignored too many red flags in search for a good deal. Live and learn. . .

How did you submit payment?

So is the consensus for everyone to only use PayPal for certain transactions because they can get the money back? Zelle you cant, Venmo I assume you can't. Is the safest PayPal although I don't like some of their politics?
I think I would agree with that. This is my fist and likely last time, aside from friends, using Zelle or Venmo.

How did you submit payment?
Zelle for most of it and Venmo for the rest. Zelle processed really fast bust as of this morning Venmo still did not and I cancelle my bank card this morning to prvent any futher money leaving my bank.

Back