Cincinnati Bengals

Blah.

Let's have a rematch in a few weeks.

Signed,

Chiefs Fan

Also, congrats on the division. Nice to see someone other than the steelers or ravens.

Blah.

Let's have a rematch in a few weeks.

Signed,

Chiefs Fan
I am also a KC fan, but respect for today's game of the Bengals.....and not to forget...WERDER Bremen:eek:

I think the last five times eliminated in the first round! Or not?
More like 7. It's been 31 years since a playoff win. With covid, a larger wildcard round, and so many garbage teams log jammed, they might get past the first round this year. But I don't think they're for real.

"I am also a KC fan, but respect for today's game of the Bengals.....and not to forget...WERDER Bremen"

Uh, I forget, what league is Werder Bremen in again? :cry:

More like 7. It's been 31 years since a playoff win. With covid, a larger wildcard round, and so many garbage teams log jammed, they might get past the first round this year. But I don't think they're for real.
The main difference is that this team has the will to win. Poor coaching along with a poor player attitude has been their downfall in the past.

"I am also a KC fan, but respect for today's game of the Bengals.....and not to forget...WERDER Bremen"

Uh, I forget, what league is Werder Bremen in again? :cry:
:sick::sick::sick::rolleyes::cool:

The main difference is that this team has the will to win. Poor coaching along with a poor player attitude has been their downfall in the past.
Marvin Lewis coached some really tough teams. 2005 was probably the best chance they had to go deep into the playoffs until the injury to Palmer in the first playoff game. And then they made the playoffs 5 years in a row at one point. But I'll give you this: They finally have a winner at QB. That kid is solid. And I agree - no real "me" players on the roster to distract everyone.

Sorry, Hulk, I couldn't resist - I'm a bad person.
I'm sure you guys will be back up soon! 🍺

Maybe seen them in the big dance! for a rematch of week 5 was an overtime game as I remember.

first step……check!

Latest Discussions

Back