Christmas came early!! It’s here

LVRaider

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F350 KR Tremor
Well guys mine has made it.. I texted my salesman earlier this afternoon about the railcar number and an hr or so later he texted me a picture of my truck..

I had just looked at both of the tracking sites and had no updates other than the date change on the bottom of my window sticker..

1606778868444.jpeg

King Ranch? It looks great!

Well guys mine has made it.. I texted my salesman earlier this afternoon about the railcar number and an hr or so later he texted me a picture of my truck..

I had just looked at both of the tracking sites and had no updates other than the date change on the bottom of my window sticker..

View attachment 10325
Awesomeness rig! Merry Christmas!

Very nice, congrats! ?

Good looking Tremor! Congrats! ?

Very Nice......I still have until mid Jan. This wait is painful

View attachment 10325
Raider I missed this post. So fucking stoked for you brother. Holy shit she’s beautiful ?. Congrats ? my man. ???????

View attachment 10325
Aww man... did you know you got a Tremor and not an FX4? Also it seems they ran out of white paint in the bottom 1/3 of your truck. Should get that fixed. Or switch to FCA RAM power wagon or something.

Aww man... did you know you got a Tremor and not an FX4? Also it seems they ran out of white paint in the bottom 1/3 of your truck. Should get that fixed. Or switch to FCA RAM power wagon or something.

Yea my order was for a Tremor..lol

thats awesome and thanks for the photos! enjoy

Back