Changing options on submitted order (Canada)

'37 Driver

Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Ford Canada online build and pricing finally went active and I put together what I wanted and fired it over to the sales manager at my dealer.

She said she already put an order in for me based on the '22 options I had wanted and sent me the build. I have an order and stock number.

She said look it over and let her know if I want to add anything. She said she will have to go back internally for any changes because the build is already done. Should I expect any issues here?

It turns out there are several things I don't want in my order (Lariat Ultimate, Sport Package, Goose neck hitch, Ford Pro upfit integration) - and a few things I want to add (Spray in box liner, moonroof).

I also want to make sure the 5th wheel prep pkg stays and isn't removed with the goose neck hitch, and the tow tech pkg isn't removed with the Lariat Ultimate.

Hopefully no problems with the changes, but this is the first time I've done a factory order and I'm not sure what to expect.

Really don't want the Lariat Ultimate... bunch of expensive tech I don't need.
I'm planning on changing out my bumpers anyway so the the Sport Pkg is really just a waste for me to only get a blk badge and grill...

Not sure what to make of the Ford Pro upfit integration... looks like digital upfitter switches, anyway, never heard of it previously and hadn't planned on it.

Here's my build as it was submitted.

Screenshot_20221123-214047.png

You are able to change anything on your order UNTIL your order has a serial number. After that you cant change it.

Ford Canada online build and pricing finally went active and I put together what I wanted and fired it over to the sales manager at my dealer.

She said she already put an order in for me based on the '22 options I had wanted and sent me the build. I have an order and stock number.

She said look it over and let her know if I want to add anything. She said she will have to go back internally for any changes because the build is already done. Should I expect any issues here?

It turns out there are several things I don't want in my order (Lariat Ultimate, Sport Package, Goose neck hitch, Ford Pro upfit integration) - and a few things I want to add (Spray in box liner, moonroof).

I also want to make sure the 5th wheel prep pkg stays and isn't removed with the goose neck hitch, and the tow tech pkg isn't removed with the Lariat Ultimate.

Hopefully no problems with the changes, but this is the first time I've done a factory order and I'm not sure what to expect.

Really don't want the Lariat Ultimate... bunch of expensive tech I don't need.
I'm planning on changing out my bumpers anyway so the the Sport Pkg is really just a waste for me to only get a blk badge and grill...

Not sure what to make of the Ford Pro upfit integration... looks like digital upfitter switches, anyway, never heard of it previously and hadn't planned on it.

Here's my build as it was submitted.

You are able to change anything on your order UNTIL your order has a serial number. After that you cant change it.
Thanks Frank.

That makes me feel better on getting the changes done and getting what I want.

I'm looking forward to finally getting this truck after losing my '22 order at another dealer... unfortunately this one is going to be pricier... but I'm pretty happy with the build and still getting it on X-plan...

I appreciate any comments on options I may have overlooked:

POWERTRAIN​

• 6.7L High Output Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel Engine
    $13,475

• 4X4
    $0

• TorqShift®-G 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
    $0

• 3.55 Electronic Locking Axle Ratio
    $0

PACKAGES​

• Tow Technology Package
    $950

• Tremor® Off-Road Package
    $5,500

• 5th Wheel/Gooseneck Hitch Prep Package
    $850

• 360-Degree Camera Package

EXTERIOR​

• 18" Machined and Tarnished Dark Anodized Low-Gloss Painted Aluminum Wheels
    $0

• 35" Off-Road Tires (LT285/75R18E BSW A/T)
    $0

• Trailer Tow Mirrors - Power Folding with Autofold, PowerScope® Telescoping, Power Glass with Heat and Turn Signal
    $0

• Off-Road Running Boards
    $0

• Bedliner – Tough Bed® Spray-in
    $600

• Rear Window – Power-Sliding with Privacy Glass
    $0

• Rear Window – Defrost with Privacy Glass
    $0

• BoxLink™ Cargo Management System
    $0

• Twin Panel Moonroof
    $1,750

• Remote Start System with Key
    $0

• Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB) and Forward Collision Warning
    $0

• Electronic Shift-On-the-Fly (ESOF) – 4x4
    $0

• Skid Plates – Transfer Case and Fuel Tank
    $0

• Reverse Sensing System
    $0

• Dual Battery – 750 CCA, Dual-68 AH
    $0

• 400 Amp Dual Alternator$0

• LED Box Lighting
INTERIOR
 Black Onyx
$0
Premium Leather-Trimmed 40/Console/40 Front Seats
$460

Rear Window – Privacy Glass
$0

Floor Mats, All-Weather (Includes Carpeted Floor Mats)
$250

Multi-Contour Seat Delete
$0

Integrated Trailer Brake Controller
$0

Cruise Control
$0

110-Volt/400-Watt AC Outlet
$0

B&O® Sound System by Bang & Olufsen® (8 Speakers including Subwoofer)
$0

SYNC® 4 with Connected Built-In Navigation (3 Years of Service)
$0

Voice-Activated Touchscreen Connected Navigation with Pinch-to-Zoom Capability
$0

SiriusXM® with 360L

Dealer is telling me that I can't get upfitter switches without Lariat Ultimate Pkg.

Is that correct? It's available in XL & XLT I think...

Got my order adjusted. No prob.

Lariat, Carbonized Grey, 40/console/40
Tremor Pkg
Towing Tech Pkg
5th Wheel Pkg
Moonroof
Spray in box liner
Dual Alternator
Dual Battery

Super disappointed that I can't get upfitter switches in Canada without getting the Lariat Ultimate, and it sounds like the UIS isn't what I want... I'll have to figure it out myself. I'll be looking for a new tutorial from someone dialed in on adding them yourself for a '23.

I noticed my priority code is 12, what does that mean? I'm told probably May/June.

Back