Ceramic Coating

I had no idea people were paying so much for this surface treatment. Sounds like I could earn a ton of money on weekends this summer...

I had no idea people were paying so much for this surface treatment. Sounds like I could earn a ton of money on weekends this summer...
Perfect "retirement job". You're catering to people who only want to drive through brushless non-contact car washes to "maintain" their vehicle finish. They are willing to pay a HUGE premium for the delusion of paint protection to never get 1 cent more for their trade-in value. Maybe we should talk and form our own company, I know some Mexicans willing to bust-ass for very few pesos (but will do great work) and we could negotiate on the cost of the product applied in volume. Sounds like the perfect Biden complimentary income reform program!

For you Colorado guys, any recommendations for Ceramic Coating Detailer would be appreciated. I am in the Denver metro area but willing to drive to get a great job done. TIA..

For you Colorado guys, any recommendations for Ceramic Coating Detailer would be appreciated. I am in the Denver metro area but willing to drive to get a great job done. TIA..
I am in Fort Collins and mine will be done on Friday. Sticklers 4 Details. I have used them many times for detailing. Father son shop excellent work. Problem with out of town is that it is an all day process at best. Ill post a picture when it is done.

Back