Ceramic Coating & PPF

Vrybusy

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
FINALLY took delivery of my Tremor this past Thursday....same day that I received my new Tremor hat in the mail! I've been researching and pricing ceramic coating and paint protection film processes. I located a local shop that has a good reputation. After speakng at length with them, I left the truck there and should have it back in a few days. I opted for their 5yr ceramic & ppf (front end) protection. I was wondering if anyone else has had the ceramic coating and/or paint protection film done on their vehicles? If so, is there anything that I should be looking out for when I pick it up? Also, what are your thoughts on the two? Thanks!

Probably gonna get some hate from the Mustang guys on here but i did 9 yr ceramic and PPF on my Wife's Camaro. Not cheep but totally worth it. Taking delivery of my Tremor today and I already have it scheduled for the same treatment. Strongly recommend.

Camaro.jpg

I had all my Cars and Trucks coated, agree its worth it to get the best.

Probably gonna get some hate from the Mustang guys on here but i did 9 yr ceramic and PPF on my Wife's Camaro. Not cheep but totally worth it. Taking delivery of my Tremor today and I already have it scheduled for the same treatment. Strongly recommend.

View attachment 6217
I am a Ford Guy and a Mustang wanna be.....but that is a fucking awesome Camaro!

I have a 5 year ceramic and it makes a noticeable difference beading water and cleaning.

What you guys pay for ceramic? the local show told me for 3 year $2000

View attachment 6217
Just picked her up yest full GTECH Ultra Coating.........looks feels unbelievable highly recommend!

Attachments

• 20201003_085710.jpg
    20201003_085710.jpg
    413.8 KB · Views: 56
What you guys pay for ceramic? the local show told me for 3 year $2000
Wow, I think I lucked out. I work with a guy that told me his neighbor details and does ceramic coating for him, I called the guy and he told me to buy 2 bottles of Nanoskin TOP KOTE T3 ($80 a piece) and he would do it for $200 bucks. He said it needs to sit for at least 10 hours out of the sun. I live in AZ. :eek: I threw in another $50 bucks for him to drive down to my place and do it in my garage.

3UQJg1GvnBYk8HIJYoGLhhVi-PO0V3SzcEndiS2I0jE9YOCdCtLmVXxRZ7tVqBgthH3b5af7numzzU8lNmimaT9b1SC4I-92qnYrzcgRL-LJ92nlX2VH4_9Km-84xiqfw4TtnQgidb9m4_D3wIsBrufQDM4CTNxqMXOj8wY9DOkKki4m0rO6TnhLdBJh8KQ_xnolLQA0O-kO0MaeXgR85DjR0ksPiE4notfLCcGTTTex9PTKXXNhKJGmTqmUfoHQsdCluZdCIllhvA04kA308h59Oh_sF0r33EnwGqLJxUxcTqeuuyCVxIl6aF7Zr4rWnMqJdk-elIJ0sdQrQoCLB8oEA4D9Y9OHJuje38v_5-9csWOxbNq-tnZgsNbkzGYKcxK8jddWd0jDldQl4WDAX7DPMoCZx7BrySdVNuS-cSf59YKSOZEOWPEV_dpbagPBeCuyANXukE0DN1YBhP4waqPlbxpPd60IeUASe7NjIkTSNauxD72wAAnROXibkxyLwhOmcvnW5p16ArZUVc3cPk779uyrCBNkxYzcz2GYb8crkH6Iac7MhBcXamTRrv6w7kkOKY4fuEFgiEjcZD3VCzxpgbuOpfmXtxDC1pxMwzXHbn2W_5eUU3360711ur59MH6E1yWYth_yttBAEHYsKhzXnQDbcLMwXJSX3u9LN3NLPh7Q8gZw4_pSmYa9Ig=w522-h695-no

$410 total, it is getting done tomorrow. Can't wait to see the difference.

That is a good looking Camaro. (y)

410$ is a steal..........

I got the 5yr ceramic coating (Ceramic Pro) on all exterior surfaces including glass. I also got the full front 5yr Paint Protection Film applied. Both cost me $2500.00

Getting a '2 year' coating of Beadlock Pro done today. $400 for the detail and application.

Wow, I think I lucked out. I work with a guy that told me his neighbor details and does ceramic coating for him, I called the guy and he told me to buy 2 bottles of Nanoskin TOP KOTE T3 ($80 a piece) and he would do it for $200 bucks. He said it needs to sit for at least 10 hours out of the sun. I live in AZ. :eek: I threw in another $50 bucks for him to drive down to my place and do it in my garage.

3UQJg1GvnBYk8HIJYoGLhhVi-PO0V3SzcEndiS2I0jE9YOCdCtLmVXxRZ7tVqBgthH3b5af7numzzU8lNmimaT9b1SC4I-92qnYrzcgRL-LJ92nlX2VH4_9Km-84xiqfw4TtnQgidb9m4_D3wIsBrufQDM4CTNxqMXOj8wY9DOkKki4m0rO6TnhLdBJh8KQ_xnolLQA0O-kO0MaeXgR85DjR0ksPiE4notfLCcGTTTex9PTKXXNhKJGmTqmUfoHQsdCluZdCIllhvA04kA308h59Oh_sF0r33EnwGqLJxUxcTqeuuyCVxIl6aF7Zr4rWnMqJdk-elIJ0sdQrQoCLB8oEA4D9Y9OHJuje38v_5-9csWOxbNq-tnZgsNbkzGYKcxK8jddWd0jDldQl4WDAX7DPMoCZx7BrySdVNuS-cSf59YKSOZEOWPEV_dpbagPBeCuyANXukE0DN1YBhP4waqPlbxpPd60IeUASe7NjIkTSNauxD72wAAnROXibkxyLwhOmcvnW5p16ArZUVc3cPk779uyrCBNkxYzcz2GYb8crkH6Iac7MhBcXamTRrv6w7kkOKY4fuEFgiEjcZD3VCzxpgbuOpfmXtxDC1pxMwzXHbn2W_5eUU3360711ur59MH6E1yWYth_yttBAEHYsKhzXnQDbcLMwXJSX3u9LN3NLPh7Q8gZw4_pSmYa9Ig=w522-h695-no

$410 total, it is getting done tomorrow. Can't wait to see the difference.

That is a good looking Camaro. (y)

I will be getting my tremor this month! I also live in AZ.
That deal is a steal! If you're happy with the outcome I Might have to get that contact from you if he would be willing to do another job and okay with you handing his contact out.

I own a detailing shop. The ceramic being used is important, but the prep is where it’s at. We do offer a non-polishing ceramic option on brand new cars if we can get it before dealer starts washing it. I’m around $800 for non-polish ceramic job using a 9H+ pro ceramic. We go up to $2,200 for Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra which would include full paint correction and 9 year guaranteed coating. Ceramic is not a miracle, but by far the best protection option. Still requires proper washing and yearly maintenance. PPF need to be done first if you’re going that route. Don’t overpay for it and if you can find a buddy who details even better.

That deal is a steal! If you're happy with the outcome I Might have to get that contact from you if he would be willing to do another job and okay with you handing his contact out.
Hell ya I'll give you his info, I'm impressed already and he hasn't even started putting the ceramic coating on yet. The guy just spent two hours prepping it, and it was clean already. He is gonna get a good tip. His name is Orlando, call him at the (480) 249-3480 #. He is out of Mesa so hopefully you are in that area, I had to beg and plea with him to get him to drive to Casa Grande.

Steve, you should give this guy a call as well when you get your pick-up.

sZfkGkLzrn9wzyWB5eRjqsONb0e9G_JI6JYMxGkyJoHblCHKNGw5OfVoiZEIqqHuEA-TfDbH9XY1g_ttUugrYYmkGfNLSqVL4y_0pyf9jgnnl3GCCIK1PZGqphFUoyOJOCI5VEqDxAZ2r7nbLUuPk7pH5h_ivm3jKWIRprHPOwxhyFa3DwDSmRbLe6QAuBNFLXI-8IZNPqlZosJR6dJQO_QiWNL6BJVPZtfczd0RsZup8gkjtUmV8woWfisx9_kXX8DxHML7G2f897KNktpqagUWOca4t7Ol2BAYfpYi6whvjvyVuzYaDC2I_I7dQUi4zNONpNSFUw5MmpqzoYfwE8mQ0yVe8hkbrQUu15leWTUCzJRGLGaubHD8vWgjzeCGUZKeHKdOXjbGTRNLdHP0S6zLFe2YTleyRkNwHjM9MgnOPTXjQEwMZkJpz3NASSZw_nMVcV82otHKvQ6lwSVlYw95lj36_T32SXq7v7R60XwQTCBb__cgof8bsuCTNntu0b_YfJujQ3q4GwgwJPhS9KbkhlhB3TewZ8g_qWe0jIWy4a1or9R8iHRawXSvM5UrjjOagJaznDf5gUd3QWjjMOkD_afZsGxUoplPh6OtRz4p4OEHsREUT0YJWD61bg-YZ3LXIEDqZ8MsClyVvwGkLIiaO5wGMpQOKnfdHG0LQ5KR22jlr9GhO6n4isM2IQ=w927-h695-no

I’m in AZ as well, wish I could help you out, but RV season is back in full swing. If you need product, I can get it for you at big discount at least.

Hell ya I'll give you his info, I'm impressed already and he hasn't even started putting the ceramic coating on yet. The guy just spent two hours prepping it, and it was clean already. He is gonna get a good tip. His name is Orlando, call him at the (480) 249-3480 #. He is out of Mesa so hopefully you are in that area, I had to beg and plea with him to get him to drive to Casa Grande.

Steve, you should give this guy a call as well when you get your pick-up.

sZfkGkLzrn9wzyWB5eRjqsONb0e9G_JI6JYMxGkyJoHblCHKNGw5OfVoiZEIqqHuEA-TfDbH9XY1g_ttUugrYYmkGfNLSqVL4y_0pyf9jgnnl3GCCIK1PZGqphFUoyOJOCI5VEqDxAZ2r7nbLUuPk7pH5h_ivm3jKWIRprHPOwxhyFa3DwDSmRbLe6QAuBNFLXI-8IZNPqlZosJR6dJQO_QiWNL6BJVPZtfczd0RsZup8gkjtUmV8woWfisx9_kXX8DxHML7G2f897KNktpqagUWOca4t7Ol2BAYfpYi6whvjvyVuzYaDC2I_I7dQUi4zNONpNSFUw5MmpqzoYfwE8mQ0yVe8hkbrQUu15leWTUCzJRGLGaubHD8vWgjzeCGUZKeHKdOXjbGTRNLdHP0S6zLFe2YTleyRkNwHjM9MgnOPTXjQEwMZkJpz3NASSZw_nMVcV82otHKvQ6lwSVlYw95lj36_T32SXq7v7R60XwQTCBb__cgof8bsuCTNntu0b_YfJujQ3q4GwgwJPhS9KbkhlhB3TewZ8g_qWe0jIWy4a1or9R8iHRawXSvM5UrjjOagJaznDf5gUd3QWjjMOkD_afZsGxUoplPh6OtRz4p4OEHsREUT0YJWD61bg-YZ3LXIEDqZ8MsClyVvwGkLIiaO5wGMpQOKnfdHG0LQ5KR22jlr9GhO6n4isM2IQ=w927-h695-no
Awesome! I am glad to hear that! All about quality!
Thank you I appreciate the help! I live in the Goodyear area so it may be a bit harder to get him to come out here haha
But ill definitely save his contact info.

I’m in AZ as well, wish I could help you out, but RV season is back in full swing. If you need product, I can get it for you at big discount at least.
I see you are down the way from me, not far at all. I live in the Goodyear area.
That season is definitely coming in strong! ha
Oh nice that would be great! That would definitely be a huge help if I need some product!
Thank you!!

Awesome! I am glad to hear that! All about quality!
Thank you I appreciate the help! I live in the Goodyear area so it may be a bit harder to get him to come out here haha
But ill definitely save his contact info.
He is still here working on it and said Goodyear is no problem. Can't wait to get it out in the sun tomorrow for some pics.

He is still here working on it and said Goodyear is no problem. Can't wait to get it out in the sun tomorrow for some pics.
Even better! haha great to hear! I will keep him in mind when I get ready to get it done!
Can't wait to see the pictures!

Back