CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
Last edited:
I am going to post several photos of various parts of the Texas Hill Country Overland Trail. The entire trail is comprised of 191 miles, obviously we aren't going to cover it in its entirety! It's quite beautiful and exudes why the hill country is so popular. 😉
1000005481.jpg
1000005480.jpg
1000005479.jpg
1000005478.jpg
1000005476.jpg
1000005473.jpg
1000005474.jpg
1000005477.jpg
1000005472.jpg
1000005471.jpg

My buddy (who bought the Tremor I initially ordered, but didn’t buy) is likely joining us. He’s not on the forum.

The WR is going down!
More the better!!! He and his/your Tremor is very welcome. Got to hear this story!!

Attention members! Please boycott this meeting. Vegas has much more to offer. Photos have already been posted about the trail so there's no need to go. Save your time and money. It's unsafe and is against PETA and OSHA guidelines. Thank you very much.

Attention members! Please boycott this meeting. Vegas has much more to offer. Photos have already been posted about the trail so there's no need to go. Save your time and money. It's unsafe and is against PETA and OSHA guidelines. Thank you very I

Attention members! Please boycott this meeting. Vegas has much more to offer. Photos have already been posted about the trail so there's no need to go. Save your time and money. It's unsafe and is against PETA and OSHA guidelines. Thank you very much.
I would ask you to post your pictures, but I'm afraid of the result. 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆

I am MKBruce's Buddy. I will be joining little shingding. Great to meet all y'all.
Welcome!! Can't wait to hear the story of how you ended up with his Tremor!!!

Welcome!! Can't wait to hear the story of how you ended up with his Tremor!!!
Congratulations, you are the 16th confirmed Tremor. Potentially tieing out existing WR!! Hello Optimus, you there.......?

Hopefully @Jaybob74 will at least rinse off his truck before coming - else we might not recognize it as a Tremor :)

Congratulations, you are the 16th confirmed Tremor. Potentially tieing out existing WR!! Hello Optimus, you there.......?
Yes?

Back