CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
is there a fee to get into the trails? if so, cash, check, credit card, my soul, 1st born, etc.?
Yes, you have to Venmo Lunch $1,000 in which I get 10%. You're welcome

I’m interested and am working through the planning stages to see if I can work it out. It sounds like a good time.

I’ve read the pages over different days so I might have missed it. What is the approximate planned distance on the trail? Any areas tight for Tremors? Thank you

I’m interested and am working through the planning stages to see if I can work it out. It sounds like a good time.

I’ve read the pages over different days so I might have missed it. What is the approximate planned distance on the trail? Any areas tight for Tremors? Thank you
You don't want to go. Come to Vegas. Hookers and blow 🤪

@Lunch Box @modified @legmar ... Were you able to drive the routes this past weekend? Figure Sunday would have been the best day weatherwise to go for a test run or is that on deck for this coming weekend?

No tight areas at all. We haven't decided on which of 3 routes yet. Range of 60 to 90 miles. Hope you can join us.

No tight areas at all. We haven't decided on which of 3 routes yet. Range of 60 to 90 miles. Hope you can join us.
The last I checked the entire route is public roads. So, there are portions that are dirt and water crossings, but nothing tight like you would get on a trail in Utah or Merus. This route is less about the “trail” and more about the scenic views.

@Lunch Box found a couple of videos that give you a sense of what we'll experience on the drive from Llano to Fredericksburg. Note the second video is doing the drive in the opposite direction:

@Lunch Box found a couple of videos that give you a sense of what we'll experience on the drive from Llano to Fredericksburg. Note the second video is doing the drive in the opposite direction:

Actually both of these start in Fredericksburg and end in Mason. We are starting in Mason and ending in Fredericksburg, which will expose us to the unimproved portion first, and most of the water/river crossing at the beginning. This is favorable for us as if needed we can speed up the second leg on the improved roads in order to make it to Fredericksburg at a reasonable time. Hope you all are becoming more amped after watching these two clips. The beginning of the second clip is a intro, not representative of what we will be doing!!

Good afternoon all!! Please take time to watch the 2 videos of the Hill Country Overland Trail above. Keep in mind both of theses videos start from Fredericksburg to Mason, we will be starting in Mason going Fredericksburg 😀.

Back