Center console upgrade

Whyte Rhyno

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
I love the size of the center console but found it lacking in organization. I bought a maxpedition entity admin panel and used adhesive backed Velcro to mount it on the underside of the console lid. The back of the panel has hook and loop so the Velcro was an easy mounting solution. The panel gives me a place to store my memo book, hitch lock keys, tire gauge, etc. without them sitting loose in the console tray.
453AD9F6-1118-4D28-90EC-AA6BD9E0FE9E.jpeg
03F108EA-D4D9-4C2D-93E4-CB95387897A2.jpeg
7B4C5F18-660D-494E-919C-170AE0EFA235.jpeg

Thanks for sharing! Great idea!

Ed

I'm holding off on the Console Vault. You can order the same Vault Here for less and with your choice of a key, 3 or 4 digit combination lock.

I'm liking this as well. Mine stays on me 99% of the time but if I need to run into say the post office or other government building this is nice.. with the truck locked.

Do you know who makes and sells these? Went to the website but there’s no contact info. Got a few questions about it. Thanks.

Try their Facebook page maybe https://m.facebook.com/ConsoleHolster/

I bought one and it’s sitting on table waiting for my truck to come in so I haven’t even opened the box but maybe I can answer your question.

Try their Facebook page maybe https://m.facebook.com/ConsoleHolster/

I bought one and it’s sitting on table waiting for my truck to come in so I haven’t even opened the box but maybe I can answer your question.
I just wanted to know how much space there is under the holster system once it’s in the console. I have a roughly 4” thick first aid bag that sits in the bottom of the console. Just wanted to be sure that it’ll still fit in there once the holster is installed. Thanks.

I just wanted to know how much space there is under the holster system once it’s in the console. I have a roughly 4” thick first aid bag that sits in the bottom of the console. Just wanted to be sure that it’ll still fit in there once the holster is installed. Thanks.
36A7AD3C-13A7-4A19-AE80-6F50B3CED197.jpeg

I was skeptical at first of this when I ordered but being a police officer I like to have a place to lock my gun on certain occasions. The console vault is nice but leaves no room for daily use. This product is put together nicely. Nice metal frame that’s wrinkle finished along with 4 lock down points. The foam is laser precut depending on your gun of choice. There is also 2 precut slots for magazines. I’m gonna attach the instructions that were provided so you can see the fit/finish. I do not work for this company nor have any stake in whether you purchase or not just simply my .02
607E6306-DCEF-4F74-A991-65B5BFF630DF.jpeg

Attachments

• A0164E4D-CDA2-4211-AD78-BFF3D46F8E32.jpeg
    A0164E4D-CDA2-4211-AD78-BFF3D46F8E32.jpeg
    333.7 KB · Views: 47
I was skeptical at first of this when I ordered but being a police officer I like to have a place to lock my gun on certain occasions. The console vault is nice but leaves no room for daily use. This product is put together nicely. Nice metal frame that’s wrinkle finished along with 4 lock down points. The foam is laser precut depending on your gun of choice. There is also 2 precut slots for magazines. I’m gonna attach the instructions that were provided so you can see the fit/finish. I do not work for this company nor have any stake in whether you purchase or not just simply my .02 View attachment 1143
Thanks so much for the info brother. Very helpful. Looks like a well made product.

I would like to find a holster to hold my Redhawk in the slot along the side of the console. Any ideas?

Nice, I’ve been thinking about installing a center console
I was skeptical at first of this when I ordered but being a police officer I like to have a place to lock my gun on certain occasions. The console vault is nice but leaves no room for daily use. This product is put together nicely. Nice metal frame that’s wrinkle finished along with 4 lock down points. The foam is laser precut depending on your gun of choice. There is also 2 precut slots for magazines. I’m gonna attach the instructions that were provided so you can see the fit/finish. I do not work for this company nor have any stake in whether you purchase or not just simply my .02 View attachment 1143
Looks like you can't have the locking vault with this set up. Thoughts?

Back