Center console trim paint issue

Vicious-Peanut

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Hey everyone,

Anyone else where the center console matches up the dash (by the towing controls on driver side) that the last 1/8” is bare plastic? I don’t recall it being like that when I bought it but it looks like they needed to paint another 1/4” to cover the joint.

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Yeah the very forward part of the sides of the center console trim turns a weird blue color where it meets the dash. Just noticed it today when looking for places to run wiring. Now I can't un-see it.

OP
V

Vicious-Peanut

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Yeah the very forward part of the sides of the center console trim turns a weird blue color where it meets the dash. Just noticed it today when looking for places to run wiring. Now I can't un-see it.
Yes exactly! I figure when thing Open back up to normal I’ll talk to the dealer but for now I’ll just let my eyes twitch

Rich Pune

Founding Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 Lariat Tremor
I’m almost certain that is plastic film. Likely to protect the plastic part during transit. Just peel it off or knife it.

SouthernTremor7.3

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Miltary
Army
Current Ride
F250 Tremor 7.3 Magnetic/Lariat Sport
I’m almost certain that is plastic film. Likely to protect the plastic part during transit. Just peel it off or knife it.
Had the same. It was a blue plastic film. I flexed the plastic back and cut the visible portion off.

Whyte Rhyno

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Lariat 6.7 Powerstroke
Current Ride #2
1974 F250 Highboy
Oh I hope you're right. i just noticed it but didn't investigate too closely. I'll look in the morning. Thanks boys

LariatSportTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Sport Tremor 6.7 TurboDiesel V8
Current Ride #2
2019 Nautique G23 Supercharged 6.2 V8
Hey everyone,

Anyone else where the center console matches up the dash (by the towing controls on driver side) that the last 1/8” is bare plastic? I don’t recall it being like that when I bought it but it looks like they needed to paint another 1/4” to cover the joint.
Mine is the same

Latest Discussions

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge