Cell phone booster

Has anyone installed a cell phone booster yet ? Looking to get one
I'm looking at the weboost fleet. haven't ordered one yet. Plan on mounting the antenna on a zroadz hood bracket. it's meant for LED pod lights but I'll use it for the NMO antenna. planned on running it off one of the upfitter switches so that I can switch it on only when needed

I'm looking at the weboost fleet. haven't ordered one yet. Plan on mounting the antenna on a zroadz hood bracket. it's meant for LED pod lights but I'll use it for the NMO antenna. planned on running it off one of the upfitter switches so that I can switch it on only when needed
I have one in all of my trucks they work great.

I have one in all of my trucks they work great.
This is the model I am currently using. I really like the performance.

Did you have it professionally installed as the website says is required? Also where did you place that antennae? That has been one thing holding me back, looks like you are running down the road with a pear burner sticking up out of the bed.

Did you have it professionally installed as the website says is required? Also where did you place that antennae? That has been one thing holding me back, looks like you are running down the road with a pear burner sticking up out of the bed.
Yes a stereo shop took about an hour and a half about 175.00 to install.

Here is where I had mine antenna installed it does not bother me.

Attachments

• 20200921_182754.jpg
    20200921_182754.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 454
Had anybody with the Drive Reach had issues with the booster getting fried? I mounted mine inside the center console and wired it to run off my upfitter switches, it worked fine for about 2 weeks then quit. Weboost sent me a replacement that turned on for about 2 seconds and never again. What might I be missing, before I call these guys and beg them for another replacement?

This is the model I am currently using. I really like the performance.

Agreed, upgrade antenna and the closer the internal antenna is to your phone the better. I usually route mine between seat and console so I can hold it to phone when I need it.

Easy install. I’ve got one and a 3000 watt inverter I’ll be putting in mine the next couple days. Will get pics.

Had anybody with the Drive Reach had issues with the booster getting fried? I mounted mine inside the center console and wired it to run off my upfitter switches, it worked fine for about 2 weeks then quit. Weboost sent me a replacement that turned on for about 2 seconds and never again. What might I be missing, before I call these guys and beg them for another replacement?
Had many mounted behind rear seat. Never an issue.

Are you using the hardware kit?

I saw your picture of your weboost antenna and I am trying to get a similar set up on my truck. Wondering if I can get some details on how you ran your wiring and mount used for the antenna?
The wire to.main antenna is under cab and up through the bed. The antenna in can is above the console. I hope this helps.

Back