Carli Suspension

Nceth90

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2020 Ford Tremor
Just curious about Carli Suspension systems working with the Tremor. From everything I've read they seem to be the way to go. Also, has anyone just done their leveling system? I think a little piece of my soul may die if I spend close to 10k on the Pintop system.

PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
There is some threads on this you just have to spend some time and find them. I was surprised at how many upgraded already. I have only heard great things from Carli.

Last edited:

JC_Tremor

Toasty
Reaction Points
Military
USN
Current Ride
Focus ST
Just curious about Carli Suspension systems working with the Tremor. From everything I've read they seem to be the way to go. Also, has anyone just done their leveling system? I think a little piece of my soul may die if I spend close to 10k on the Pintop system.
They have kits for Diesels but were, a few months back, still in process of making kits for the 7.3. As far as level kits, I think it was only full lifts from 2.5" and up, again on the diesel. Not sure if they've done a whole lot yet for the gas 7.3.

One of the forum members, Lurking Class, has a carli pintop, the diesel one too in his 7.3.

Here

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge