CARLI LIFT 7.3L GAS MOTOR

Lurking Class

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F-250 Tremor 7.3L
Full kits will be here In November/December. After reading it I think I’ll stay with the diesel Carli kit I have now. Let know what you guys think.
04D7A5FB-D827-4294-9A73-0358D384FB1F.png

Attachments

• 723034E7-F033-40AA-B0A6-0DAFD8B7200E.png
    723034E7-F033-40AA-B0A6-0DAFD8B7200E.png
    876.2 KB · Views: 97
HAH! That's the TFL "Super Tremor" I believe!

Thanks for the update.

Is their Gas engine system different from the Diesel one you tested on your 7.3L?

HAH! That's the TFL "Super Tremor" I believe!

Thanks for the update.

Is their Gas engine system different from the Diesel one you tested on your 7.3L?
From what Carli told me the gas kit springs and shock valving is “significantly” different then the diesel kit. I have put almost 4,000 miles on the diesel kit I have now and lowered the tire pressure a lil more and the ride feels like it’s getting better as the suspension cycles more and more. So hopefully I can ride in a truck that has the gas kit before I change it out.

From what Carli told me the gas kit springs and shock valving is “significantly” different then the diesel kit. I have put almost 4,000 miles on the diesel kit I have now and lowered the tire pressure a lil more and the ride feels like it’s getting better as the suspension cycles more and more. So hopefully I can ride in a truck that has the gas kit before I change it out.
Thanks for the update!

I’m wondering if the diesel kit will still be more appropriate for the 7.3 with the winch option installed (when it’s finally available) given the extra weight that it will add?

I’m wondering if the diesel kit will still be more appropriate for the 7.3 with the winch option installed (when it’s finally available) given the extra weight that it will add?
It may be. The weight difference between the diesel and gas motor is about 694 lbs. from what we figured out.

I'm ignorant, but from what I can tell, a winch isn't going to add 694 pounds of weight. Wouldn't a winch and all the supporting equipment and bumper add roughly 350-400 pounds? Perhaps that may necessitate the Diesel kit, but that'd be a question for someone who has done it or the manufacturer.

The only difference between the lift on the kits is the diesel kit will lift it 3.5” and the gas kit will lift it 3”. Carli doesn’t plan on making a bigger kit for the gas. If you are adding a winch and bumper maybe call Carli and see what springs they recommend. It may not matter what spring you use.

Latest Discussions

Back