Carli complementary rear blocks

Thanks for that explanation. I guess when you mentioned 3000 miles i figured you would go deep into central Mexico, where there’s a problem area near Mexico city I read about recently. But as you explained perhaps Baja is a different matter altogether, a lot safer area to go into.

Mainland MX is can have its issues. Tijuana in Baja MX is not a place I like to hang around in.

I was just in Mexico City last year for several days (for a wedding) and loved the place. Food was fantastic, and at least the area we were in was cleaner and safer than any large USA city I have traveled to.

Unfortunately, the safety situation in South America, Central America, and Africa can change on a dime so info shared a month ago may not be relevant this month. Its important to check the US Department of State website for updated info, but also take it with a grain of salt.

I've never had airbags before. Any suggestions and a good air management system for the full travel bags? ...or do most people just air them up until at the right high manually?
At 100 psi the full travel bags equates to 5000 lbs of load assistance. Essentially I think of it as negating whatever suspension sag would be caused by a 5000 lb load. I usually just add air until it sits about level. When driving around without the inserts and no load, you run at zero psi.

Back