Carli branded shocks for Gas Backcountry

idrivea2022tremor

Tremor Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Tremor 7.3, 2002 VW Golf, 2001 Audi TT, 1991 Avanti, 1961 CJ5, 1993 Wrangler Sahara, 1988 Samurai
Any rumors floating around on the release date for the Carli branded shocks for the backcountry kit; gas version?

I ordered a backcountry setup with the full progressive spring pack back in early November from Hicken Motorsports. I was thinking it'd be with the Fox shocks but no shocks ever materialized. I know Carli made their announcement to switch suppliers back in January. Not expecting full product range development in 2 months, but curious if there have been any murmurings. Thanks.

Not yet, unfortunately. We're hard at work re-tuning EVERY application on which we previously ran Foxes but have not hit the Ford Gas yet. We're focusing on the applications for which we're out of Foxes. I still have another 20 trucks of the Fox Backcountry on order with Fox. Once i receive and ship those, the Carli-SPEC variant will move up on the priority list.

i refresh the page to catch when they switch over, then i'm ordering. hopefully it's not too long. and hopefully there's a quick update here.

Not yet, unfortunately. We're hard at work re-tuning EVERY application on which we previously ran Foxes but have not hit the Ford Gas yet. We're focusing on the applications for which we're out of Foxes. I still have another 20 trucks of the Fox Backcountry on order with Fox. Once i receive and ship those, the Carli-SPEC variant will move up on the priority list.
Thank you for the reply. Looking forward to the upgrade!

Just reviewing Carli's website. Looks like the Carli branded 2.0 shocks are now out for the Gas motors. Part numbers have been updated.

Placed my order today. Install in a few weeks. :cool:

Latest Discussions

Back