Carli 4.5” lift

dieselwelder

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Tremor Lariat
just curious if anyone has installed the Carli 4.5” just in the front? It says on the Carli site that it will raise 3.5” on a tremor but I’m wondering if it’ll sit level or be nose high?
By measuring it would be about 1/2” higher than the rear but I’m wondering if it’ll look level just looking at it?
I’m asking because I really don’t want to put more money in the rear since the front is already pricey with King shocks in the mix 😂

I have a set of used Carli shocks for sale. I believe it will raise a Tremor 4.5” and a non-tremor 5.5” so you should keep that in mind. An inch higher than you are thinking.

From a handling perspective I don’t think it’s a good idea and probably stick with the full lift kit

The Carli site said tremor is 3.5 because it starts off an 1” higher. I might just go with the 2.5/3.5 level instead but now I can’t make up my mind on Foxes or Kings 😂
I know I’m not going to be going crazy off road but just driving around some brush area and the beach, but those Kings are very good looking!

Last edited:
I have a F350 FX4 on 2.5/3.5 Carli commuter kit with the stock springs in the rear. I am about to replace the Fox shocks with the kings. I don’t think that you can keep the stock rear end going up to the 4.5/5.5 lift. You will need to replace the rear springs with the minimum add a leaf

I personally wish I could have the 4.5/5.5 lift. My fifth wheel is too low unfortunately so I didn’t have a choice. I know the 4.5/5.5 has better performance.

What shock package are you going with?

That’s another reason why I didn’t want to go higher because I plan to get a 5th wheel down the road. I would really like to get the Kings but I think I’m going to slowly get all the pieces because those with the leaf springs and torsion sway bar comes out pretty high lol.
I also really wanted to try Accutune’s shock packages because I like how they have a wider range of Fox shocks too.
I just finished ordering wheels and tires because the duratracs are already getting low so it’ll be a little bit before I jump on the suspension.

Well I am going from commuter to pintop but I will still have my stock springs for a while. The best thing about Carli is that you can buy things as you can afford it and build up to their premier suspensions. When I get them installed I can let you know what I think.

Yes for sure! If it performs good with the stock leaf springs then I’ll just leave them be.

I see a bunch of ppl saying that the rear rides terrible but honestly I don’t think it’s really all that bad. My wife and kids even think it rides good!

But the thing is I came from a 2011 Ram 3500 that rode like a horse carriage and that was with King Shocks and upgrades springs!

Yeah I think a lot comes down to personal preference and I think a lot of people have unrealistic expectations based on what they read on the internet. I don’t expect much change until I get the deavers.

Back